Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I used to find her completely inoffensive, but advertising the black forge has defo pushed me to unfollow. I can’t believe the amount of women who hang out of C and support his business.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She has nothing going on. Seems v anti social or maybe has social anxiety etc. Dressing up in the kitchen and doing returns. Honestly she'd be better off in a workplace out mixing with people a bit.

Reactions: 9

Nipslips

Chatty Member
I didn’t say it’s unusual I think it’s vile tacky and shit parenting ruining A child’s natural nails and lashes at such a young age for vanity? Also think idiots buying their kids drunk elephant and glow recipe should be stopped from having kids. Ruining kids skin because they are afraid to say no 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s so stupid
Iv never agreed more with a post on tattle. It says an awful lot about the parents

Reactions: 9

Yummum2020

Just because it’s normal doesn’t make it right! I wouldn’t let my 13 year old have lashes and nails endless it was shellac for a special occasion!
It’s “normal” because 80% of so called parents would rather be best mates with their kids than tell them no. It’s pathetic

Reactions: 8

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Just because it’s normal doesn’t make it right! I wouldn’t let my 13 year old have lashes and nails endless it was shellac for a special occasion!

Yummum2020

There was kids in my daughters class getting acrylics done in 5th/6th class, defo not that unusual
I didn’t say it’s unusual I think it’s vile tacky and shit parenting ruining A child’s natural nails and lashes at such a young age for vanity? Also think idiots buying their kids drunk elephant and glow recipe should be stopped from having kids. Ruining kids skin because they are afraid to say no 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s so stupid

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Surprised she didn't go on ozempic etc. Kelly carries it well though, I do think she looks good .

Reactions: 7

overgrammers

VIP Member
I don’t get this, bangs on about how much she loves 4th arse but in the next breath basically says they don’t fit her. Maybe stop being a try hard hun and stop buying them then 🤷

I was answering the quote about rhow or would bring her more followers and improve her health
I don't think it causes any issues just doesn't look good?
Unfortunately I don't think you can be diagnosed with something and it not effect you in some way shape or form. Lipoedma can put pressure on your joints and gait. Imagine lugging heavy legs around all day itd be exhausting and the person can also experience pain. In more extreme cases skin folds can end up a source of infection due to skin breakdown as a result of poor skin care, moisture etc. Also psychosocial. As you mentioned it doesn't look good. I have it and it's just so frustrating when you want to just be wearing the same things as everyone else and it won't fit. I have arthritis aswell and it's a shit combo tbh.

• Heart
She’s 13, my daughter is a little older and a lot of girls their age are like that. My daughter isn’t into it at all but it wouldn’t be unusual when they start secondary school to get into the OTT tan/make up/nails.

Reactions: 6

overgrammers

VIP Member
I mean in fairness to the girl - It’s Disneyland and they’re dressed as characters and she shot them from the back of them so you can’t see who they are.

If you don’t want pictures of your kids taken. Maybe don’t go to a massive theme park dressed as the characters 😂. We all know she wouldn’t be the only person who took their picture that day
Going to Disney land doesn’t make your kids fair game, sorry now!!!! If I saw someone taking a photo of my kid I’d go ballistic!

Reactions: 5

overgrammers

VIP Member
So do I, I think it’s the “I saved my Christmas money” like she’s a teenager standing waiting on it when all she does is shop

Horsemonkey

Her latest story on the 4th Arq fleeces - "they're oversized in the smaller sizes but run smaller in the bigger sizes"

WAT 🥴

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
When she got diagnosed she used to have it on her profile and tags but then it disappeared 🙄🙄
Not being funny but I think she used it as an excuse for not being able to lose weight, then she lost loads of weight when pregnant so that clearly wasn’t the issue, id Imagine if anything it would worsen in pregnancy