Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said yet? Or is she just going on with her usual routine of attention seeking and being vague?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s something to do with her sister, she posted about her a few weeks back and then put up the story of her, her sister and mum. Loling that it’s so serious she still finds the time to ask people to click her Temu link so she can buy pointless tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not trying to sound insensitive as I wouldn't wish a loss on anyone. I didn't know she had a sister. I don't remember seeing her post about her. All I saw was her mum and grandad.

Reactions: 5
Not trying to sound insensitive as I wouldn't wish a loss on anyone. I didn't know she had a sister. I don't remember seeing her post about her. All I saw was her mum and grandad.
Jade did mention she was going to her sisters' house (from time to time) when she was talking on her stories. So sad for her and her family.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely feel sorry for what Jade is going through but I have never seen anyone take photos at a funeral before, even more share them on social media for likes. I just found that really odd.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely feel sorry for what Jade is going through but I have never seen anyone take photos at a funeral before, even more share them on social media for likes. I just found that really odd.
Same. I lost my mum and couldn’t even think straight never mind get selfies at the funeral, the whole day was a blur. The smiling pictures with the family was very odd. Never seen that before.

Reactions: 4
It is sad that they've lost someone so close but it has highlighted her attention seeking and chavness 🫠 she's literally ticked every chav stereotype she possibly can. Banned sky lantern release, rushed out to get a tattooed, matching outfits and sunglasses at the funeral with a full on photoshoot 😳 all posted to instagram in a reel for maximum likes and sympathy. No one is saying she can't post pics but bloody hell, have a bit of class.

The same sort of posts go up on fb and I cringe to death, knowing that it's normally from a dysfunctional family who were always pissed/drugged up/fighting/arguing/screaming and slagging each other off online, airing the dirty laundry for the world to see 🫠

Reactions: 7
I have every sympathy with Jade and understand her grief but this is now being used as the sympathy card. I've said it before on here, I didn't know she had a sister. I don't remember any pics or posts and now that's all that's there. I understand people grieve differently and she can post what she wants on her page. She's said that she has drunk every day since her sister passed. Back to her old manic ways, drinking binge eating, bath posts in middle of night, asking for things. I don't know what happened to her sister but this should be a wake up call for Jade.

I have every sympathy with Jade and understand her grief but this is now being used as the sympathy card. I've said it before on here, I didn't know she had a sister. I don't remember any pics or posts and now that's all that's there. I understand people grieve differently and she can post what she wants on her page. She's said that she has drunk every day since her sister passed. Back to her old manic ways, drinking binge eating, bath posts in middle of night, asking for things. I don't know what happened to her sister but this should be a wake up call for Jade.
She's off her rocker she does seem to struggle with life. It's quite concerning when she has a child

It is sad that they've lost someone so close but it has highlighted her attention seeking and chavness 🫠 she's literally ticked every chav stereotype she possibly can. Banned sky lantern release, rushed out to get a tattooed, matching outfits and sunglasses at the funeral with a full on photoshoot 😳 all posted to instagram in a reel for maximum likes and sympathy. No one is saying she can't post pics but bloody hell, have a bit of class.

The same sort of posts go up on fb and I cringe to death, knowing that it's normally from a dysfunctional family who were always pissed/drugged up/fighting/arguing/screaming and slagging each other off online, airing the dirty laundry for the world to see 🫠
This does not surprise me one bit!

Reactions: 3