Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s using a slimming filter and photoshop, in some of the pics MitchItsines puts up she looks more herself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she’s using a slimming filter and photoshop, in some of the pics MitchItsines puts up she looks more herself
Her face looked off in the recent stories like she had a filter on. I wouldn’t put anything past these two.

Reactions: 4
I agree! And looking at the one Kayla put up of her with the kids at Easter, she looks bigger than she does here. I think this is definitely the angles and pose making her look slimmer than she is.

There is absolutely no way even with the sale of their house here, that they would get a loan to be able to buy something in that price range.
Didn't Kayla say they are renting up there as they aren't sure it is a permanent move? Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb would be absolutely insane to sell their home and buy up there because if Kayla moves back they will be the the same flight headed back to Adelaide. That is the same Adelaide they both said they would never leave.

Reactions: 9
I’m blocked on both kayla’s and leah’s profile so I am not up to date but a few weeks back I went to look at leah’s stories and saw she posted one of her runs and she ran 2km with a pace of over 8 minutes per km so there is no way she got her running pace in just a few weeks from 8 min per km to 6. I find that very hard to believe.

Reactions: 13
I’m blocked on both kayla’s and leah’s profile so I am not up to date but a few weeks back I went to look at leah’s stories and saw she posted one of her runs and she ran 2km with a pace of over 8 minutes per km so there is no way she got her running pace in just a few weeks from 8 min per km to 6. I find that very hard to believe.
Maybe she’s on speed not Ozempic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You must’ve spoken some truth to get that ban 😊 me too 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You must’ve spoken some truth to get that ban 😊 me too 😝
When she had ask me anything on her stories I asked her why she posts every single part of her life on there and she replied and posted it on one of her stories. But she only blocked me when I took a screenshot of it and posted it here and said that I asked that question. Proving she 100% reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t deal with Leah’s morning stories. Firstly she’s not funny, and secondly why mu she always act like a clown 🤡
I don’t think Mitch looks too impressed either in the background. Maybe he wanted more of a hoohah for his birthday morning? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kayla definitely bought herself some new boobs, check out her latest pic- *Disclaimer: Jumpscare alert- plastic scarecrow*
Always wearing make up, so much filler and Botox, fake boobs, fake nails, hair extensions and always has very little clothing on but arna can’t have a Barbie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Arna is so adorable. I just hope she doesn't get influenced to emulate her Mum and have a tonne of surgery too.
Between her mother and stepmother, and both her parents constantly asking her to perform for the camera, there’s little hope that that poor child is not going to have issues

Reactions: 21
When she had ask me anything on her stories I asked her why she posts every single part of her life on there and she replied and posted it on one of her stories. But she only blocked me when I took a screenshot of it and posted it here and said that I asked that question. Proving she 100% reads here.
lol love it 😝 hi Leah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.