Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking bout going out for a mooch in the garden see if anymore lights but prob just hear ' I love it do you love it!'
..."Am I like you thought I'd be" and "I want to have a bayyybeeeeee" and "you're the biggest I've ever had.... (oh, hang on....)".....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
an' every bro be frightined,
wot tit them papers writin'
wot lies dem journos tellin'
wen everybody's jellin,
Imma ain't gonna lose my house no,
my bro & momma said so,

ahh come on join in the Krustie rap...
Gonna move to Leigh-On-Sea
Just be baby darling and me
Bollocks to those trustees
They jealous of my freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really must go and check my back fence and wall out front for my repossession order. I'll just duck off back to Scotland
Don’t bother, I stole it earlier and showed it to the neighbourhood so now it doesn’t count 😂
---
Did you try the P&J Facebook page? Also, were they definitely in Aberdeen and not say, Peterhead?

I don’t think Skank can avoid the eviction now. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
I fear she can avoid it. I read on Shelter homeless page she can fill in a form up to three days before the planned eviction and depending on the extra info given the judge will review the decision and can suspend it. Now whether she can be bother to fill in and submit the form and whether the judge will believe what is on it 🤷‍♀️ but in theory it is possible 😖😤🤢

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I fear she can avoid it. I read on Shelter homeless page she can fill in a form up to three days before the planned eviction and depending on the extra info given the judge will review the decision and can suspend it. Now whether she can be bother to fill in and submit the form and whether the judge will believe what is on it 🤷‍♀️ but in theory it is possible 😖😤🤢
I think she'll find a way. I've giving up hope of there ever being justice. A lot if these agencies don't communicate with each other, so she can pull the usual tricks about being a single mum who's a carer to a severely disabled adult child, etc etc so can't be made homeless. She could spin the thing about Harvey losing funding for his college, and I reckon a judge would approve her eviction being suspended to give Kipper a chance to gather evidence. Again, just kicking the can down the road, but that's all she's done this past 5 years: avoid avoid avoid, delay delay delay.

---------------------------------------------------

If Kipper was my family member, I'd be really worried about her right now. She is a narcissist who is losing every last bit of the things that her ego holds dear - her looks, her fertility, her untouchability and ability to play the system, and now the last symbol of her success: her mansion. Narcissists cannot cope with shame and failure. I honestly think she's psychologically vulnerable (bad people can be vulnerable too).

She absolutely deserves to feel the full force of justice, but I don't think her family care about her that much.

Reactions: 29
Maybe she’s gone to see AFP as thinks the court will definitely believe she’s sick if her mum rings up …..

Is that the Bankruptcy Court? Katie can’t come today as she’s got sickness and diarrhoea
Or a “billious attack” as my mum used to write!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Dolan twit on GB News is defending the cow, comparing her to Marilyn Monroe!:mad::mad:
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price bleep treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the bleep!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
Oh bless you for nursing her through what sounds like a seizure, it will help her knowing you're there for her. Best wishes in a difficult time 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Did you try the P&J Facebook page? Also, were they definitely in Aberdeen and not say, Peterhead?

I don’t think Skank can avoid the eviction now. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
Oh yeah, he was on the list for Aberdeen court (he lives in Torry. He tried to headbutt a copper who arrested him, so had appealed that, but was wondering/wandering what he’d done to be nicked in the first place). Alot of P and J is subscription only, but I was able to quickly see who the court article was about and he just wasn’t mentioned. I’ll have to give up and stop being so nosey.

Bet Skank and her deviant family are all still sat up in IOW plotting how to cover up the silly moo’s money shenanigans, to keep on topic

• Wow
Reactions: 18
May-be because she can apply to the court to have the eviction suspended even if it’s been served, she has received it and this can be done up to 3 days before the eviction date. There’s a form she needs to fill in. Read it on Shelter website. If I have got the situation right. I don’t always…
---

You mean his little Willy. So not the biggest she’s ever had then 😂
I think its way past that stage now, this will be the end game and it will be repossessed soon.

Reactions: 25
IMG_6623.jpeg

This is typical of how she treats Harvey inappropriately. Tits out, kissing him on the lips, what sort of mother behaves like this with their adult disabled son. Don’t feel sorry for her, she deserves everything that is coming to her just for the way she has treated him all his life, I don’t want to even start on whats she’s been doing to Bunny and Jett for the past 18 months, or the poor animals. One evil, corrupt individual.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.