Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am trying to decide if things just happened to occur one after another or if sinkboy did actually pass on some of his 'black and white truths' and that has helped move things along?
I guess it is the first because she lives her life just ignoring everything that doesn't benefit her but saying that he must know alot as her biggest spiral was while they were together.
He does seem exceptionally happy in his insta posts today šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am trying to decide if things just happened to occur one after another or if sinkboy did actually pass on some of his 'black and white truths' and that has helped move things along?
I guess it is the first because she lives her life just ignoring everything that doesn't benefit her but saying that he must know alot as her biggest spiral was while they were together.
Although someone will be blamed the most for this Someone is going to suffer the most for this. I am wondering who itā€™s going to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, SB is posting quite a few stories tonight on his Gram, heā€™s very smiley with a smiley Fingers and another mate, they really are celebrating something it seems, SB is very happy bunny tonight šŸ˜ Could be coincidence, or maybe heā€™s seen his black and white truth has delivered a result šŸ¤”šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It was very noticeable that she was reading the eviction questions, but her only acknowledgement was to just say ā€˜oh the trolls are hereā€, not the usual denial, saying itā€™s all a load of bollox, her whole demeanour throughout was one of knowing the game is up, she canā€™t spin this one, and hopefully thereā€™s more to come on Tuesday. She looked lost tonight, you could see selling these outfits was not what was on her mind, she actually looked terrified at times. First time I thought she looked vulnerable and sounded scared, sheā€™s deffo wounded, there was no cockiness in that performance, that was a woman knowing she has run out of road with the lying.

Be interesting to see how she plays this in the next few weeks, lost the kids, the house, in a fake relationship, how is she going to get through the Live tour, she canā€™t just ignore it, the Red Tops are going in hard on her, even her #bekind diehards will know whatā€™s happening, she looked like a light had gone out tonight, no sign of her usual bravado. As others have said, canā€™t feel sorry for her, she has done this to herself, that smug face was wiped tonight. After feeling so jaded and expecting nothing to happen to her, appears it finally has, I be shocked, still not playing Kool and the Gang just yet though, that can only be played when itā€™s officially confirmed sheā€™s gone and sheā€™s living with Lego, cos he is the oneā€¦..isnā€™t he šŸ¤”šŸ˜
She already knew MM was going, yes, she is annoyed it's hit the press ... but ... I think her demeanour tonight is because she has been told she MUST attend BH on Tuesday ... I think all her excuses to get out of it have been denied by the judge

• Heart
Reactions: 47
We is twrolls.....

I dont understand why its Horsham Council that have issued the writ/ eviction order is this another court case shes swerved and is it anything to do with Harvey ? And or not paying Council Tax was she meant to be paying something towards Harveys College and hasnt for a long time why would it not be the High Court deffo another layer to her tit show
---
She already knew MM was going, yes, she is annoyed it's hit the press ... but ... I think her demeanour tonight is because she has been told she MUST attend BH on Tuesday ... I think all her excuses to get out of it have been denied by the judge
Im sure she would have had some kind of notification saying that Horsham Council had won an eviction on her property and eviction would be imminent im thinking this was another court case shes had going on
---
Star college issues placements for 3 years initially and after that it can be extended should it be evidenced that it remains the right setting for a young person who is showing adequate progress. Sadly, Harvey may not have made enough progress to justify an extension. This happens more often than you may think.
I think your right and as usual Skank not telling the truth and as far as i know shes had 3 months notice and no doubt shes doing nothing about it just expects everything to be sorted like magic
---
šŸ¤£ Edna will be furious. All that deleting and they still get printed.
Another unpaid idiot lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think she's already left.., she won't want the press there on eviction day if it goes ahead. Some poor bastard will have to clean up all her tit once she's gone.
Hope a low flying drone makes her trip up.carrying the box with the Pete wedding dress in it as she leaves so she can be filmed chasing it as it blows away accross the road

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Go abroad for a week with limited Internet access and come back to this absolute beauty.

Happy. bleeping. Day.

My christ, we all hoped, but I didn't think I'd see it come true. Although it ain't over until I see removal vans carting away 10 tonnes of shite and MM being bulldozed. My take is she knew back at the end of April she was losing the house. Makes sense now.

Looking at the IG live for the AliExpress tat it was pretty evident she was doing a few lines in between being on camera. All the ā„ in the world wasn't going to make that stint any easier for her but duck me she looked a right mess. Deer caught in headlights look, no make up, LITERALLY looking like tit and truly fed up. At one stage she had the world at her feet, money pouring in, adored by women and every boy lusting over her. Now look at her. And the worse thing this is all her doing. Not the men she's been with, it's all her.

Well done Katie. You have orchestrated your own downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
So that's why the threads šŸ§µšŸ§µ moved so fast ...she's losing her house šŸ˜€ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤šŸ˜˜šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ xxx.

If she refuses to leave maybe a massive crane can take it away lol šŸ˜„ x...

Resizer_17153737464615.jpg

Resizer_17153737595117.jpg

Resizer_17153737401113.jpg

Resizer_17153737356031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Ooooh good point Tracey, I was just thinking she was in a tailspin due to the fact the MM eviction was in The Red Tops, but yes if sheā€™d just been told she has to appear on Tuesday, that could well be the reason she looked lost and confused tonight. She was not her usual self and then some, that was a woman very worried, her mind was clearly elsewhere, it was etched all over her every move. I think you could be right, suddenly knowing the game was up, a cornered Skank was revealed, the smugness had been wiped, ties in with that listless performance, Skank finally realising she can no longer defer the court. Something was up thats for sure, and itā€™s probably this. Ooooooh what a turnaround, it feels itā€™s all coming at us too fast, after waiting so long for a result šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
It occurred to me she is playing some game to support her next excuse to get out of Tuesdayā€™s hearing. Appearing on camera without makeup for a modelling job! Thatā€™s like me going to work with no makeup day after I pulled a sickie. She did look drained but I have a feeling itā€™s part of the game (like the sobbing on loose woman when mum was diagnosed - but only until she was off camera and then asking if it was believable) If she was that bad I feel her family would be rallying. Despite what they feel about her. Those lawyers she pays to make up excuses may have given her a brief! Who knowsā€¦

Reactions: 31
We is twrolls.....

give it a rest about trollsā€¦.just look over the years what sheā€™s friggin done to othersā€¦.dishes it out but canā€™t take it(needs to learn to move on and wind her neck in ffs šŸ„±
Edited to add - Aimed at papers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It occurred to me she is playing some game to support her next excuse to get out of Tuesdayā€™s hearing. Appearing on camera without makeup for a modelling job! Thatā€™s like me going to work with no makeup day after I pulled a sickie. She did look drained but I have a feeling itā€™s part of the game (like the sobbing on loose woman when mum was diagnosed - but only until she was off camera and then asking if it was believable) If she was that bad I feel her family would be rallying. Despite what they feel about her. Those lawyers she pays to make up excuses may have given her a brief! Who knowsā€¦
I donā€™t think she fears being homeless, like you said I think she is sorted in that one.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m gutted. Daughter works in a club at the weekends. Iā€™m picking her up at 4am after her Friday and Saturday shifts. No celebrating the good news for me! Need to make do with Vimto and my packet of Takiā€™s šŸ„‚šŸ¾

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her final desperate attempt at avoiding Tuesday will be to turn up in the lovely brown outfit she modelled earlier. Everyone in the room will be stunned into some sort of trance at the giant shite with turkey teef standing in front of them & the whole day will be cancelled šŸ˜šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.