Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now then you 'orrible lot! 😁
I'm on shift tonight so haven't caught up on the new Fred, but just wanted to wish you all a very messy one!
However you decide to celebrate today's fantastic news, please remember to do it as irresponsibly as possible 😂
Just don't smash so much Kylie Wine that you end up needing an ambulance, cos it's Friday and you'll be waiting for bloody hours (trust me!!!) 🤣

"Ladies and gentlemen... To KARMA!"

f2929ad2-669d-4384-afe8-d798c854866e_text.gif

Big Luvz ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
She has let everyone know she is not wearing knickers and keeps having a sneaky scratch at her minge.

• Sick
  • Angry
Seriously what is she going to do with it all
She's too much of a narc to leave all her kp portraits and merch not forgetting her pink 'Pete ya bleep' wedding dress!
But who the duck is going to have space for all that tit
Honestly I think she will not go back there at all now, like out of sight out of mind, it's not happening really kind of mentality
Maybe Sophie and Danny will be left in charge of emptying it but that's a huge taks they have to undertake in 2 weeks, not going to lie IIIII LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTTT
I hope the sun's drones are fully charged for the next 2 weeks they could do a live feed daily 🤣🤣
Lynn and the cleaner probably been packing furiously since the end of April!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Well, SB is celebrating tonight, and wow so is Fingers, he's well happy, Fingers is loving the news I reckon 😀

IMG_2551.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like something from the DFS Spring Sale in that brown pleather get up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Now then you 'orrible lot! 😁
I'm on shift tonight so haven't caught up on the new Fred, but just wanted to wish you all a very messy one!
However you decide to celebrate today's fantastic news, please remember to do it as irresponsibly as possible 😂
Just don't smash so much Kylie Wine that you end up needing an ambulance, cos it's Friday and you'll be waiting for bloody hours (trust me!!!) 🤣

"Ladies and gentlemen... To KARMA!"

View attachment 2927400

Big Luvz ❤
That reminds me of the old Cecil cinema when they used to do the rocky nights.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Price dressed up as a giant turd on the same day we find out that she's losing the MM

What a time to be alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I know, do you want me to open a go fund me for her? See if we can’t fund a couple of pairs of knickers and a tent for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.