Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @BiffasBeemer 👌
1000022920.jpg

All I need to say is.....its happening krusties 🥰
1000022919.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho witch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sorry for quoting myself but posted this in last thread and really want an answer about my p.s.
Thank you Krusties

I got curious and went back on our past threads to find what was being discussed in and around the 24th April 2024.
The result is - the revelations of KH and his harem and that website and the video etc.
My conclusion is - there's a good chance she had been told in advance of this Eviction Notice and that's why she kicked off BIG TIME, throwing as much shite out there about the perfect victim KH, maybe she thought it would help her keep the house as she had to house the youngsters??
Apart from acting the raging psycho witch, can anyone think of any other reason(s) why she chose that particular time to go nuclear??

p.s. can someone check IG please, I don't know if I've been blocked but coincidentally the AliciaAndHerTravels page is not coming up for me!!
I can still see her account.

Reactions: 23
Thank you Krusties

You’re blocked 🤩 well done 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you Krusties

I can see it but its private

Reactions: 14
Bugger! I've got to go out so there will be another new thread by the time I get back later on!

Thank you Lord for restoring my faith that Evil shall not triumph, but please make sure you give it a further drubbing on the 14th as well just to finish the thing off at long last. Amen (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Are some people really this stupid??!!
This is a comment on the Sun’s story
Are they thick or what! These fans of hers are seriously delusional. You don't get your kids taken off you for no good reason. Look at what she's done to them.

Reactions: 34
Thank you Krusties

It’s still there. Weirdly ‘Alicia‘ posted this yesterday 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

IMG_6095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OOOOhhhh what a day to be alive!
I honestly thought she'd wriggle out of it some how, some way.

But wooooohooooo 🎊💃💃🥂🥂
Hubby's on his way home from London, asked him to stop off and pick me up, this Kylie wine, I keep hearing sooo much about!! Lol..

Quick someone tag the names of the ppl who have taken a break.. ( im usless with name's) they've go see this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you Krusties

I think you're correct, the timing was always suspicious, why that old video then? Why the scorned woman years later?She has literally thrown everything out there in a desperate bid to deflect or control the narrative.
The video, the celebrity "rape", engagements, baby, MH, Harvey everything.
Desperate woman, dangerous even. Would not want to be around her tonight😬

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Creepy-Boy not bothered then, he can leer at her all day at his now, he’s well happy…..

IMG_6096.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Creepy-Boy not bothered then, he can leer at her all day at his now, he’s well happy…..

View attachment 2927191
Imagine he won't be so smug when she turns up with 10 cars to park on his drive, 2 containers full of tat and 600 pictures of herself to dump in his house not to mention frog and the lab puppy pissing and shitting everywhere, 2 horses in the garden and harv coming to stay and smashing his bland gaff up 🤣🤣 duck this is going to be a right laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 107
What A Dayyyyyy!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Not sure whether to post this to the MM for her birthday on the 22nd, or if I'm better off hand delivering it to HMP Bronzefield if she won't be in? 🤔
Screenshot_20240510_161231_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.