Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that she has already rented a property. Probably by paying a large amount upfront and/or maybe 6/12 months in advance. The MM has looked bare for a while now. She will take what she wants from the MM and leave the rest to the bailiffs. Danny has been on the scene recently and might have helped her with the rental. She won't move into JJ's, this isn't a love story and she knows it.
Agree. This repossession will have been going on for months. She’s hardly been at the MM. She’s sorted something already & will dump all the tat.

Reactions: 40
So does this mean that she hasn’t been paying the mortgage then? Assuming her mortgage was with Kensington? Or was that the second charge?
Either way, I am starting to think she hasn’t paid anything at all!
I hope that she take the time to remove all the important things for the children which as their stuff and all the normal sentimental things mums keep of their children.
She’d keep duck all.She never respected her kids she ain’t got none of them.

Reactions: 24
I'm guessing someone will rent it on her behalf like Katona did by her management company.
The poor landlord will only find out it is her when the drive is covered in manky pink vehicles, a swarm of flies descends, Hanoi I got Chew is screamed out at all hours and Backgrid turn up to pap Skank putting the bins out😁😆😅😏
its not easy nowadays to rent a property, anyone taking the tenancy will need to pass credit/affordability checks and provide proof of income

I doubt AFP/PP/SFP would be be able to prove they can afford hers as well as their own properties. A comment recently in the mirror. said SB was renting the other place in Essex for her so there’s obviously ways around it if he could provide some proof of income. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone is foolish enough to do it, she doesn’t have management as we know like KK to help out 🤣

Reactions: 23
So the famalam have known for a good number of months that the mm is going. I'm wondering if AFP and PP have bought a small property? Seems renting is difficult with the amounts you need for deposit etc. Would appear that they could of put a large deposit on a small place ( after selling and the critical illness payment).

Reactions: 14
Woo hoo! It certainly is turning out to be the Merry Old Month of May! (just not for skanky though)
Look on the bright side ... she can still have a big birthday party at the MM on the 22nd ... just like she planned, also celebrating 30 years in 'the biz' with all her celebrity mates (well Kraktona will be there, maybe) ... I mean, she isn't being kicked out till the 29th ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to have TY my rottie pts in early January and when i take Diesel my other rottie for a walk even now i'm still stopping and looking round for TY. I just can't understand how skank can lose or give a pet away (family member which my dogs are) and be so heartless to go straight out and get another like nothings wrong. The only time skank tries to show any emotion or compassion and fails for anything is if there's publicity, coin and she needs deflection from something she's just a cold hearted bleep who needs a good slap.
(Sorry for the sweary word) 😘
So very sorry for your loss Stan, they are family I agree, still miss my GSD after 12 years. Skankerella would probably give her own family away if they were no longer compliant with her wants and needs, just like she's done with countless animals over the years😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this has all possibly been building since about November? objected to as much as she could, but unable to stop it actually going ahead. Relationship with Carl on the rocks, for many, many reasons 🙄, with new egg already in the background. Bet she hoped JJ was going to be a moneyspinner & get her out the 💩 again.

She's got a hell of a lot of possessions to get rid off/stored asap, wherever she goes they won't have room for all her crap. I can only imagine her current & future spending is under scrutiny so she'd better be very careful how she's funding stuff.

Her antics over the past few months really make much more sense now, especially the awful video/KH diversion tactics. What an absolute witch she is 🤬

Losing control is the worst possible thing for a narc/sociopath...what a shame! ❤
Hope this isn’t off topic. Pete was given amazing advice on how to handle her (a narc) and has followed it to a T. Well done him and his advisors.

I totally agree with your post. My worry is what she’ll do next to get back at her exec for causing this.

Reactions: 21
2 bankruptcies
2 eviction notices
She really is special😄😁😆😅
I'd like to know if anyone else in the world has had such deplorable debts. She does like to think she's the best at everything though. And in this instance I think she is 😂
---
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

View attachment 2930714

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’
The police will be like... just duck off already. I bet they're sick to the back teeth of her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This advert has just popped up on my Facebook page advising potential customers “ Don’t go to Turkey for dental work”. They are using KFP as part of the advert.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

View attachment 2930714

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’
If that doesn't smack of desperation I don't know what does

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.