Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a large mortgage and didn’t she remortgage with Kensington? Someone will know

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine what they will find when they gain entry to the house as she won't clean or clear it?
Years of rubbish and neglect, old awards, wedding dresses, jyy crap, barf bombs,piles of cat and dog 💩💩
Hope they get forensics in first as bound to have left some incriminating stuff🤔
You can guarantee that she’ll walk away with just the clothes on her back and her bank cards she doesn’t give a flying duck about anything, animal, mineral or vegetable

Reactions: 30
Bet Pete's checking his local area to see if theres any properties to-let as we speak. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's gonna spiral big time now, with mental elf, priory stay, trying to get herself sectioned, screeching about topping herself... or she'll brazen it out like the smug bleep she is.

Reactions: 30
This has made my day!
I’ve been in bed poorly, just flicking through briefly. This has cheered me up no end👍. Been a long time coming. What about the poor animals? No wonder the kids were taken away quickly, before more turmoil for them. So her bragging the house was safe was more lies as we suspected🙀🤣so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye. 😱🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 76
AFP/SFP/DFP will all be making sure their spare rooms are out of bounds, JJ is now stuck with her and will soon learn what a mess his house will end up (I bet Carl's house is now spotless) if all fails, let's see how many friends offer her, DL & cleaner (plus dogs, horses, cat) a sofa to kip on
Bet Chloe and Katona are shaking in their manky boots in case she decides to "visit" them. Darth Jeyda will have pulled up the drawbridge to Fortress Jeyda.
Maybe bunnycuddles or naked Ron have a spare room?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's gonna spiral big time now, with mental elf, priory stay, trying to get herself sectioned, screeching about topping herself... or she'll brazen it out like the smug bleep she is.
Horsham council ain’t gonna rehouse her either, made herself intentionally homeless. No one will rent to a bankrupt either so looks like she’ll be living in the Lego House till he tires of her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He will when she starts moving all her JYY tit into his house and those containers of her garbage appear outside his gaff!
Let’s see if he sticks around, if it was fame he’s looking for he’s got that all right just not a good version. He’s ruined any chance of anything now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess she hasn't been paying the mortgage, she's only had bits of work I expect she just doesn't have the money. I'm also guessing The S*n have an inside source in the mortgage company bunged a few quid to keep them informed. Generally they'd prefer it kept quiet so they get a better price, KP will be fewming, she'll have been aware for months this was going to happen, hence her spiralling behaviour, but I bet she's hoped she could spin it as her choice. Just sitting here with a cup of tea* awaiting her poor ickle me posts, and of course she'll be drunk and drugged even more of the time as she knows she's finished, and she knows everyone knows.
* Can't drink, not well, Fewming about it, but WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
@Daisy Uncle - we have been spoiled in the last week with the thicky twins holiday abroad and now this 💙💙💙💙. Peak Tattle, nae debates 🥔💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe this has been in the works for a few months. That’s probably why Edna got knocked up. “Like duck is she having our spare room” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
After having the shittiest week. ( not as crappy as KFP’s) This has made my day. Might have some chocolate to celebrate. Can’t drink alcohol as one sip makes me dizzy these days.
Will talk in a whisper tomorrow for all of you who have hangovers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm just wondering/wandering whether we all have repossession too, like we're all in bankruptcy...? Is there more than one repossession or can we all be repossessed....? I've just asked Mr Madcat if he has ever been repossessed and he consulted the talking candle. He then said there is more than one type of repossession and that his repossession is different from my repossession. My repossession is linked to my bankruptcy which is different to his bankruptcy. Anyhoo, we're both sitting here now waiting for the bailiffs....
No , I too am in repossession, I'm also minted, sometimes I'm possessed too 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.