Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't feel sorry for her after all she's done she deserves this. She could have sorted things out but she chose not to and now she's losing everything, She's got f all left.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh come on ladies and gents. She said the MM was safe and she's an upstanding citizen who never lies and embellishes.

She's also personally stated that CH4 are doing another MM series

You lot should give her the benefit of the doubt

*snorts*

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Come on @SmillieKylie - show yourself! We know you have Kool and the Gang on full blast and Kylie wine chilling for later! 😂 🍷
Time to celebrate 💃💃🎶🎸🎺🎷🎙.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess she hasn't been paying the mortgage, she's only had bits of work I expect she just doesn't have the money. I'm also guessing The S*n have an inside source in the mortgage company bunged a few quid to keep them informed. Generally they'd prefer it kept quiet so they get a better price, KP will be fewming, she'll have been aware for months this was going to happen, hence her spiralling behaviour, but I bet she's hoped she could spin it as her choice. Just sitting here with a cup of tea* awaiting her poor ickle me posts, and of course she'll be drunk and drugged even more of the time as she knows she's finished, and she knows everyone knows.
* Can't drink, not well, Fewming about it, but WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One of the articles says a notice of eviction is pinned on the front of her property
Must be new then or she would have ripped it off if she’d seen it.
That’s all you need to do in evictions I think to be counted as served with it, just have it posted on your front door.

Reactions: 26
I'm going bloody work now, I'm going to come back to hundreds of pages aren't I :cry:
I do have wine chilling though for when I'm home at just gone 7!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s all you need to do in evictions I think to be counted as served with it, just have it posted on your front door.
They probably waited until she set off for her AliExpress live so she didn't see.

I was feeling a little jaded yesterday, but this is another positive steps for those creditors.

We are all going to be pissed by 7pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Has she run out of filters and buying masks from shein.
Batnan needs to be somewhere in a thread title 😂
I can just imagine the comic book...

The Dynamic Desperate Duo!
Batnan and the Boy Wonder Slumber!

Taking the fight to taste, decency and respectability on the mean streets of Sussex!

Boy Slumber: "Quick Batnan! Fire up the twit-Mobile! A reality TV Z-lister is throwing a party for his new Shien clothing range at a seedy club in Essex!"

Batnan: "Sounds like a job for us, my slovenly sidekick! Let me just grab my Emergency Backgrid communicator and an ounce of white for the road!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she posted her collyjeeeeeeen drink video today?
I think not.
What’s the betting they get shelved in the chaos that will surely follow….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone know if there’s any truth to this?
View attachment 2927008
Have we ever seen this house? She owns another? The MM is in a state of disrepair so won't fetch as much as it would have. If she owns another house they will find out. And take her bleeping Range please.
---
Yeah as far as I saw on the TV shows they stick it on the door and post something in the letterbox. Says when you have to be out by and if you aren't they get a locksmith and the baliffs
---
Has she posted her collyjeeeeeeen drink video today?
I think not.
What’s the betting they get shelved in the chaos that will surely follow….
With her reutation I am still surprised these places pay her to advertise their stuff. It does them no good. I wouldn't buy that shite anyway but she's no advert for anything. She's a liability.

Reactions: 26
AFP/SFP/DFP will all be making sure their spare rooms are out of bounds, JJ is now stuck with her and will soon learn what a mess his house will end up (I bet Carl's house is now spotless) if all fails, let's see how many friends offer her, DL & cleaner (plus dogs, horses, cat) a sofa to kip on

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.