Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the live tonight:

Katie, "there are lots of types of evictions, and is nothing to be ashamed of"

or

Katie - "I asked them to sell my house as the drones/bandits/graffiti artists/talking candles were affecting my mental health, and they said they could do a special type of eviction. It's because of two people in my past, I've done nothing wrong"
You forgot to mention that its all Pete Ya bleep's fault....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We need some kool and the gang @SmillieKylie, there's some drinking to be done.

Wonder/wander how many skips will need to be hired, I bet Carl is pleased that he won't be responsible for the Backgrid shots this time, carrying pictures of her on to the removal van!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm hoping Frog and any other animals have been rehomed 🙏
I expect she'll just give them all as usual she doesn't give a toss. You see people desperate for a home but can't find a place that takes pets sleeping in their car with their beloved dogs rather than give them up. She won't care.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh my oh my a few fags and oilies..🥰

ahh I keep getting that song in me head…..The hills are alive with that bleep..🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Mr Madcat and I are doing the conga.... (well, actually, its just me but I thought it would sound sad if I admitted doing a singular conga).... so I thought we could all mentally do a mind-meld and conga up and down your most uncluttered areas.... I'm physically doing it now as I go toward the 'fridge for a nice cold glass of sauvignon blanc..... and I'll join Dolly for an oily in the garden....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Cue super fan Ophelia “don’t believe everything the media says”. Where’s she gonna live with that baby you’re carrying for her Ophelia 🤣 tents aren’t the best place for a newborn!
---
Katie price #387

Ding dong the witch is gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Perhaps they'll all get to share Mr PP's camper van..... which will be parked on a layby somewhere on the A23.
If I have missed this and it’s already been asked for then apologies but @Pom Bear is there any chance of a Beverly hillbillies pic, where they are all loaded on a truck moving out. AFP can be the granny is the rocking chair 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Patience is a virtue 🕺🏻 (imagine it’s dancing)🤣 whatever is next to come 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How's that 2024 going KP....? Best year ever? (For us) Getting better by they week.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
We need some kool and the gang @SmillieKylie, there's some drinking to be done.

Wonder/wander how many skips will need to be hired, I bet Carl is pleased that he won't be responsible for the Backgrid shots this time, carrying pictures of her on to the removal van!
Must get our dear Pom to do that.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to see the press there on eviction day. What a joyous day that will be.

I think she will drop out tonight. She won't want the hassle on a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.