Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting your tv room done up knowing you are not going to be there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
He is definitely tiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's the lechey, smarky,smirk he has in the photos. Maybe he should buy a Mac πŸ˜‚
Judging by the bum fluff on his upper lip his balls may have started descending but not yet fully dropped. Looking at Skank, he's probably praying they stay where they are so he's got a good excuse not to go near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll be on the podcast next week, surrounded by cardboard boxes and bin bags, still saying that the media are lying and she's not losing the MM. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

"There are different types of evictions" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'm crying as I type this (LOL)

The AliExpress live should be interesting later, wonder/wander if she will bail again.
I wonder if losing the kids sealed it for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Daily Fail has printed now and comments are open...!

If the red tops are reading here, please use the headline β€œABOUT TIME!” on any follow up story.

Because that’s what most of the comments start with on that story. 🀣. Everyone has the same view πŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm just wondering/wandering whether we all have repossession too, like we're all in bankruptcy...? Is there more than one repossession or can we all be repossessed....? I've just asked Mr Madcat if he has ever been repossessed and he consulted the talking candle. He then said there is more than one type of repossession and that his repossession is different from my repossession. My repossession is linked to my bankruptcy which is different to his bankruptcy. Anyhoo, we're both sitting here now waiting for the bailiffs....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder if losing the kids sealed it for her!
well she's not much excuse for the MM now. Harvey should be able to live independently by now with help coming in. Let her rent a flat above a shop and get on like the rest of us do.
---
Next the cars please.

Reactions: 33
Awww that's Dim Lynne the corrupt social worker out too, along with her live in cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
In the live tonight:

Katie, "there are lots of types of evictions, and is nothing to be ashamed of"

or

Katie - "I asked them to sell my house as the drones/bandits/graffiti artists/talking candles were affecting my mental health, and they said they could do a special type of eviction. It's because of two people in my past, I've done nothing wrong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Awww that's Dim Lynne the corrupt social worker out too, along with her live in cleaner.
Perhaps they'll all get to share Mr PP's camper van..... which will be parked on a layby somewhere on the A23.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In the live tonight:

Katie, "there are lots of types of evictions, and is nothing to be ashamed of"

or

Katie - "I asked them to sell my house as the drones/bandits/graffiti artists/talking candles were affecting my mental health, and they said they could do a special type of eviction. It's because of two people in my past, I've done nothing wrong"
I go option 2. She'll say she said sell it, too many bad memories there, affecting her mental health, fed up of the press knowing where she lives. The list goes on.

Reactions: 32
It could get messy round my place, I’ve just opened a bottle of my favourite red wine and I have a spare if needed. Please no shouting in the morning and if I talk crap later please forgive me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion 387:

All self inflicted, but as predicted, SKANK'S BEING EVICTED!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.