Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We knew something was up with her deflections and laying low.
So the clan are gathering in IOW wonder if Skank will go now? They're probably planning on their excuses why she can't live with them 😆. Not renovated yet, new baby etc. Wonder, wander if she'll still do the Ali Bongo thingy tonight😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
We knew something was up with her deflections and laying low.
So the clan are gathering in IOW wonder if Skank will go now? They're probably planning on their excuses why she can't live with them 😆. Not renovated yet, new baby etc. Wonder, wander if she'll still do the Ali Bongo thingy tonight😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂
Eviction notice dated 24th April. She sends a 'scanty' reason at the 11th hour for not attending her bankruptcy hearing and pisses off to Cyprus on 26th of April.... Hmmmm.

(nb: I am trying SO hard not to look smug right now....)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I only joked about it on weds when skank was complaining about the drones aswell. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240510-144030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Watch Krtyen run for the hills as she tries to move in with him now;) 😂. If she does, it will last a matter of days before he kicks her out as she trashes his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This has made my day!
Absolutely BRILLIANT. YES! No way will she be able to clear all her stuff out the place by then. I can't remember how many times you are allowed back to collect belongings but I saw on Can't Pay Take it Away they let them back at least once. I don't think she's there anymore tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
But, but, but… I don’t understand. Her house is safe, isn’t it? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 48
OK before I start to party🥂 I thought I'd set up a gfm for KP. The target is £30...enough for a 2 man tent and a pack of pillows🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm hoping they film it Can't pay we'll take it away style
Oh how the mighty have fallen!
Lost licence
Lost kids
Lost house
Hope Lost freedom soon
Karma bus may be slow but is finally arriving
😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'm crying as I type this (LOL)

The AliExpress live should be interesting later, wonder/wander if she will bail again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Watch Krtyen run for the hills as she tries to move in with him now;) 😂. If she does, it will last a matter of days before he kicks her out as she trashes his house.
Or\and Harvey does!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.