Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising Ali Express is about all she’s good for cheap nasty tit just like her. She is certainly moving in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No wonder skank and kryten are sat in an empty cinema she must stink been wearing the same crappy coloured tracksuit and boots for 5 days. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I noticed when she was with pete,alex,kieron & kris they looked out for her & stopped her from getting ridiculous surgery. I'm not saying its coles/Carl's fault but why did he support her with going through with it all he can clearly see how ridiculous she looks I'm surprised he stuck around aslong as he did & as for this 'boy' shes with now what the hell do they see in her she is & looks a woman shes got no money no home no fans & is absolutely vile altogether. Oh & not forgetting having to be new daddy to harvey. I just dont get why any bloke would take all that on when they could just go on a reality show for a bit of fame

Reactions: 25
"She's slept with everyone going!
---

She won't move on from any of her exes
That's because her whole identity is wrapped up in being a victim! She will never take responsibility for anything - she puts the blame on other people to stop herself from having to take ownership of it.

Reactions: 24
Popbitch says it was to take the spotlight away from Peteyoucunt album launch. Despicable and sadly predictable.
Screenshot_20240507-204842.png

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Advertising Ali Express is about all she’s good for cheap nasty tit just like her. She is certainly moving in the right direction
Ali Express makes Temu look like Harrods quality goods. It certainly doesn't get much lower than that

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Peteyoucunt said he doesn't know who the rapist is as he doesn't know anything about it. Lying cow.
Screenshot_20240507-202829_kindlephoto-31421350.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s obviously got bored of that brand new cinema room at the MM already 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If the guy was still on TV in 2017 and a household/famous name,,, how many showbiz men in the last 6 and a half years have been cancelled because of sexual assault allegations or died between the ages of 45yrs and 55yrs.. they must be single because if he is still married or has died and left a widow and children would skank want them coming after her with the allegation about their husband/father. Playing this for publicity and to get interest in her book and hoping the guy (if hes still alive) caves in again and puts a brown envelope full of cash in the secret drop off place they used last time. 😎
She is just going to cover up the name with a black marker pen by herself in the 5 copies she sells and claim it had to be 'redactorated' ... it won't get any traction in the media, they all know its bullshit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
More feet, weird, is it a feet fetish thing…..still not a relationship…..

View attachment 2921543
Get your filthy bleeping trotters off the seats you pair of disrespectful TWATS! 😡

The bleeping state of it! You can tell neither of them have got a brain cell to rub together due to the fact that they can't lace their shoes up properly!

Oi! Skanky! Get your boy down to Clarks and get him some of these!

Clarks velcro.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I seen a post on fb other day that daniella Westbrook is a uber eats driver & I thought yea good for her least shes not sitting around trying to sell tat & she been humble & still out working. I wonder what Katie's going to do when even the tat shops dont want her it wouldn't suprise me if she had a sex change for publicity 😂 she'd do anything for attention

Reactions: 17
She’s obviously got bored of that brand new cinema room at the MM already 🤭
Or else she has been relieved of her ownership of the MM! Therefore no new cinema room - access denied🚫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would never ever not believe someone who said they had been r*ped it’s disgusting how victims are treated and everything they have to go through when convictions are so low. However, I’m sorry but I really don’t believe a word that comes out of that vile witches mouth. If it was true why would you keep bringing it up and not go to the police and instead use it to sell your latest book or keep people guessing! Honestly I dread to think what she will come out with next! Surprised she hasn’t said she was a victim of Jimmy Saville tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm always a tad cautious when discussing r@#e and SA. It took a lot for me to share my last post on the subject as I wasn't sure if my perspective would be seen as relevant. Thankfully the reaction from all you Krusties was overwhelmingly understanding and supportive.

A victim should never be disbelieved, but at the same time, unfounded allegations have driven completely innocent men to take their own lives. These types of lies can also lead to genuine victims not wanting to share/report their horrendous experiences.
It does absolutely nobody any favours irrespective of sex/gender.

This story coming out only a few days from the next BH, in combination with the "I have the worstest mentil elf eva!" and the bombardment of H posts on social media last weekend is (in my opinion) part of a coordinated effort to sway public sentiment in her favour for when she inevitably doesn't show up to face the music on Friday...

You can almost hear all the brain-dead fans now... "OMG! Poor Katie! No wonder she couldn't face court, innit!! #bekind"

That's my only thoughts on the story.
No doubt some people will disagree, and that is absolutely fine. This is such a sensitive subject that navigating your way through the discourse can be difficult and upsetting ❤
Great post, I found it sensitive and well balanced. I hate how in that interview with Eamonn and Ruth she just sat there casually dropping this bombshell like she hadn't a care in the world, her body language was at odds with what she was saying. To her the words appear to mean nothing, she's almost dismissive when Ruth suggests she could help stop it happening to anyone else by speaking to the police. She doesn't care and I bet she didn't give the reasons to Ruth and Eamonn off camera as if she had made a disclosure to them, they and ITV would surely be obliged to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.