Katie Price #385 KP jetting off without a thought, sticking two fingers up at skankruptcy court

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the bit about JJ 'looking good' and 'from Essex' so he is being approached by 'TOWIE bosses' .. the whole lot of them are strange looking on that show, so, it's entirely possible once the showmance contract ends ... Because ... Kipper making a 'guest appearance' is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN regardless of how much she begs and trys to elbow her way in ... It's an ITV show
for young people

• Haha
Reactions: 16
H Scum are using every tenuous link they can fine to remind the public that KP is spenting money even though she has two bankruptcies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure Katona told her to just keep ignoring the letters and they’ll just get fed up with her and drop the hole case
🤔😂😂🤞 let’s be honest skanky’s stupid enough to believe that but you’re right I don’t think she’s ashamed of herself or feels guilty she’s too arrogant to care ! She’ll care when she’s in her cell with no WiFi 🛜 and no phone 📱 the courts will have to make an example of her to show you can’t get away with cheating the system. Trouble is the taxman image is all wrong the American system is ok the I.r.s will bust your balls take everything you own psychologically it’s like getting a visit from Conan the barbarian 🤔😂. Where’s the taxman here looks like a visit from Frank Spencer . I hope their looking into the hole family maybe that why old 🫁 lungy moved to the isle of white distancing her self,running scared skanky will stab all her family in the back. Look at the way she’s treated those children ? She doesn’t care a dam hope the court is open like Boris Becker’s was
This isle I of wright thing really doesn’t make any sense would they of been better off on the Isle of Man for shady stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the bit about JJ 'looking good' and 'from Essex' so he is being approached by 'TOWIE bosses' .. the whole lot of them are strange looking on that show, so, it's entirely possible once the showmance contract ends ... Because ... Kipper making a 'guest appearance' is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN regardless of how much she begs and trys to elbow her way in ... It's an ITV show
If he gets on towie he will rip up skanks contract quick smart . Maybe legolad is as ruthless as her. Keeping his eye on the prize . Now that would be hilarious and a bit of just desserts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she admitting substance abuse?!

She's going to have to face the BH, the best she can hope for is a closed door hearing.
Well that's interesting. If you have loads of court cases (driving, kids, bankruptcy) and the only proven factor in all of them is you're an addict. Maybe eventually you have to admit it.

I thought something would come out about this eventually, as people will see she has no kids.
I can see it now -' Poor me I haven't been well and had to self-medicate' vs the real truth of..... 'I chose to keep doing drugs and neglect my kids even when I'd blamed my ex for crimes so it all ended up being examined in court for months. The judge noticed I'm an addict with no evidence of any other MH issues and they took my kids'

Maybe this would fit with the 'list of things' her consultant said she had to do? Mental Health is an open-ended excuse with no possible date for treatment to end but drugs treatment would be a time-limited process....so possibly more suitable as an excuse to delay the hearing? This could also be the reason she suddenly announced she was 'healthy' 2 days after she supposedly received a letter from the court.

Reactions: 32
Only just caught up but did anyone see that list of names on her stories a couple of days ago? Or did I dream it? What was all that about was it a list of her remaining’fans’?

I’m an hour early at bluewater for my bra fitting appmt as I have no other shops to go to or money to spend so I’m sitting about like this:

On topic, she’s a bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isnt it on some sort of peri menopause supplement, "hormone harmony" i recall, didnt she ask dim lynne during a twit tock what she had ordered.
Anyways i listen to a lot of podcasts on youtube , and the same ad comes on for this.
Word for word..".Ashwagandha ( one of the herbs in the formula) eliminates stress, mood swings and anxiety within minutes"
Skanky can go to the court hearing,! just found the cure for her, neck a handful of tabs an hour or so before, make a mixture for an iv bag and main line it with a drip, she can wear her special fracture boots (on both feet for maximum sympathy) and have the menopause supplement liquidised in an iv bag, on the drip.
Bandages from a face lift or a nork surgery would complete the look.
Ashwagandha is good stuff. It works for me. It reduces cortisol / stress hormones. I take it before bed some nights and I have really good sleep
and feel relaxed the next day. Of course if you've been heavily on the booze and ❄ it might not touch the sides :ROFLMAO:
---
Only just caught up but did anyone see that list of names on her stories a couple of days ago? Or did I dream it? What was all that about was it a list of her remaining’fans’?

I’m an hour early at bluewater for my bra fitting appmt as I have no other shops to go to or money to spend so I’m sitting about like this:

On topic, she’s a bleep.
Are you sure that's you in the picture? I think it might be Skanky after 3 years inside, sat outside JJ's new build waiting for him to come out and talk to her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember when that happened initially. I didn't know it was a dodgy social worker though. How does skanky always find the lowest of the low in every field?

Rita Chevrolet I thought I'd caught on stuff but things keep coming up. I need to read where Sinkboy dobs her in. Looks like I've got more reading to do!
Thanks for the heads up about the villas. Not that I've got a holiday booked anytime soon. God knows I could use one.
Maybe I could do a skanky and see if any of my friends can upgrade and get me in for free? 🙄
A "much needed break*
We also had a poster come on not long since who said they'd had experience of Lynne Rickwood too. They had made a complaint about her. It was something to do with her withholding information so this person's child was left in a bad situation. It sounds a bit like the KP scenario where she was supposedly able to avoid drugs tests and keep the kids.
F4J said something about KP failing tests for cocaine. Kieran had worked with them at one point, so it's likely Kieran told the court she was on coke and Lynn Rickwood interfered with the tests to stop the court knowing she was an addict.
It sounds like Lynn Rickwood might enjoy interfering with family cases beyond her authority.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
If the skank has lost custody of J&B, presumably this is due to neglect? She's shown she can't look after them? As far as I know there was no shared custody agreement so if they've been removed it must be due to neglect - is this correct? 🤔
There are thousands and thousands of parents who are addicted to drugs or alcohol - and they haven't had their children removed due to substance abuse - so I wonder why the skank has (thankfully) lost custody of J&B

Reactions: 25
If he gets on towie he will rip up skanks contract quick smart . Maybe legolad is as ruthless as her. Keeping his eye on the prize . Now that would be hilarious and a bit of just desserts
I only watched a few Towie episodes right at the beginning. I honestly can’t imagine the bosses “approaching” JJ, he’s as dull as dishwasher and look wise, well 🤣 plus I think he’s burned those bridges with his association with kipper. Any coin he expected to earn from collaborating with her will disappear. She’s like the black plague!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a look at KP's stories. The latest ad filmed at Edna's is recent as the flowers on the windowsill are the same as in Edna's story.
So KP hasn't been back to the MM it would seem!

She also has this on her stories, something about AI cameras near Handcross, west Sussex? Why is she bothered?

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.05.25.png

---
Maybe this is why the camera bothers KP. What a thing to get pissed off by, just fasten your seat belt and don't be a dangerous prick by looking at your phone on a dual carriageway!

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.14.19.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think somebody said that if KP has got somebody to buy the equity of the MM she could keep it
But she has to pay the mortgage do you think that she hasn’t kept up the mortgage and MM has an eviction order in it?

Reactions: 12
We also had a poster come on not long since who said they'd had experience of Lynne Rickwood too. They had made a complaint about her. It was something to do with her withholding information so this person's child was left in a bad situation. It sounds a bit like the KP scenario where she was supposedly able to avoid drugs tests and keep the kids.
F4J said something about KP failing tests for cocaine. Kieran had worked with them at one point, so it's likely Kieran told the court she was on coke and Lynn Rickwood interfered with the tests to stop the court knowing she was an addict.
It sounds like Lynn Rickwood might enjoy interfering with family cases beyond her authority.
Perhaps they could lock her up with the skank then she can be skank's "carer" whilst they're both incarcerated?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If the skank has lost custody of J&B, presumably this is due to neglect? She's shown she can't look after them? As far as I know there was no shared custody agreement so if they've been removed it must be due to neglect - is this correct? 🤔
There are thousands and thousands of parents who are addicted to drugs or alcohol - and they haven't had their children removed due to substance abuse - so I wonder why the skank has (thankfully) lost custody of J&B
I do wonder if the family court took Rickwoods behaviour into account when making a judgement. If she lied or embellished events to influence social services etc., it may well have had the exact opposite effect to what she and Price planned. No doubt the dedicated mum of five will claim that she had to relinquish custody because she wasn’t coping - what with everything that’s going on in her head, behind the scenes. Of course, we understand because we’re all ‘in bankruptcy’, mental health, have so much work to do, cook a roast, horses, the gym, nails, poorly feet, holidays, hair, mental health, tattoos, DVLA, The Priory, collejean, in the studio…….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I only watched a few Towie episodes right at the beginning. I honestly can’t imagine the bosses “approaching” JJ, he’s as dull as dishwasher and look wise, well 🤣 plus I think he’s burned those bridges with his association with kipper. Any coin he expected to earn from collaborating with her will disappear. She’s like the black plague!
She'll have him wanking on the decking in his back garden for OF soon though - gotta get a few quid in to pay for the next 'oliday!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.