Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is wrong! ALL DISABLED CHILDREN AND ADULTS need to get equal treatment! This is so wrong! Why punish some and not others? It really is an unfair world!
Unfortunately I worked in that world for 35 years fighting for equality and fairness, as a professional there is only so much you can do, that,s when you make sure the parents have the right advice and support to carry on. I even had the City Solicitors after me as I brought down the health,ombudsman onto one council. Un&ortunately it is always about money as the government never funded it correctly. Skank is an extremely privileged parent who frightened the service due to her celebrity and thus got what SHE wanted not what Harvey needed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Have I dreamt this but did our lovely @Pom Bear once make a pic of JJ sat on one of them pull along suitcases? I'd love to see it again your pics make me giggle so much!
Aww thanks very much 😊😊😊❤😘😀💖💕🤗🐶🐾❤🥰😘 xxx, yep I made that one, using one of my favourite pics of his face which makes me laugh the most. Love Pom 😍💕❤🥰💕😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17087850330501.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It's my birthday today. All my children are here and have brought me presents and we're going out for a meal later on.

Unlike Skank I don't need to wheel out an ancient picture of us all stood around an ice cream van with the quote "My world"

Have a good Saturday people I hope kipper is off her face, getting sunburned and stressed out looking after little JJ on holiday
Have a wonderful birthday 🎂 xx you must be a lovely mum for all your children to give you your presents and take you out for a nice meal 😘 ..you are what a great mother should be xxx skanky should be so embarrassed.. an awful 'mother'

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, I admit I don't know anything about the law here - I'm genuinely asking, if anyone knows the answer.

Does she HAVE to be found mentally fit to attend a bankruptcy hearing? It's not like she's defending herself for manslaughter and needs to be sharp enough to explain herself clearly. Isn't the issue just "Are you going to pay your debts or do you have no assets to sell?"
I don't know all the ins and outs but she would be under oath so what she says could potentially incriminate her. Getting the procedures right is important in case it ever did go criminal.

If she never attends the hearings and fails to give any answers it could still go criminal if the investigations team have found something incriminating though.

Reactions: 29
£2700 at least for a week. That room might be more 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. She’s gonna say he paid then when he’s history - she paid for everything

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Wonder/wander if JJ will keep his 2 week old new tattoo out of the sun 🙄
Do you mean the pearly gates tattoo on his tum tums DC,,, think that's already faded and disappeared it was there then next day gone when idiot posted pictures pretending he and skank where in the gym. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd imagine that J is very angry with her, he probably has seen more things first hand with H then his younger siblings

There's only so much people can handle, he has a great support network but probably feels absolutely helpless at the same time. Walking away is the best thing J could do

I can't imagine what it would be like seeing my mum plastering her live for all to see on social media and the press. Plus the rinse and repeat stories every time she finds "the one"
Junior distanced himself after (apparently) Pete sat him down just after he turned 16 and told him everything about his mother. He's hardly been around her since, only on a few odd occasions I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course he should have his benefits as he's entitled it just gets my goat that witch could have paid for his care and thought about his future. I wouldn't be surprised if she dipped into his benefits too, bet she has POA over him.
---

she'll say she needed a break away because of her anxiety and depression being at an all time high and don't forget she's been "signed off" :ROFLMAO:
Yes Harvey will have his own benefits, but reasonably sure Skank can’t be his financial guardian or appointee, getting guardianship is a long process of interviews, and family court judge decides yes or no. I am almost certain that being bankrupt precludes you.
Also it’s assessed yearly by social work for care guardian and the office of the public guardian for the financial side! Can‘t see her letting anyone question her that much for Harvey. Of course lots dont have it in place but if you don’t have it you can’t legally make decisions for your now adult child, even hospital emergencies etc and because he’s in a residential placement I am sure it would be required

Reactions: 18
No. 😬 I've seen something else, dodgy legal territory probably! So if media ever publish something about it, I 'think' it could then be talked about and discussed.
Oh HBF my tired brain can't comprehend.... Where have you seen it?

Any tea ☕ with allegedly that you can share 😜
---
Latest
Ooooo are the sun a bit pee'd off do we think?
I bet they've loads of stories waiting in the wings for when she's banged up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
But she doesn’t know why the press pick on her 🤷🏻‍♀️as not her fault 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't think Plovier has agreed to sort the tits, not for free and the cost if he has will be more than Skanky will pay. I suspect she is in Cyprus or Turkey paying for another cheap, dodgy tit fix ... she may even have begged some money off Junior to pay for it.... either way she can't hide a tit job if she has has one so we will know soon enough
Funnily enough I saw in today's Scum that a famous doctor gave botox free to a woman in exchange for a BJ. And I don't mean Bunny and Jett. ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Junior distanced himself after (apparently) Pete sat him down just after he turned 16 and told him everything about his mother. He's hardly been around her since, only on a few odd occasions I think.
Maybe Pete has done the same with Princess.

Skank will absolutely hate the loss of control rather than trying to repair the damage she's caused

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I might be wrong but when someone is in full time care a lot of benefits are stopped anyway? If someone is living at home they still get their disability and whatever but if they're in a full time care place paid for by the state, it's stopped. My mum used to get DLA but when she had a fall & had to go into a care home her DLA stopped. They also assessed that she had to pay so much a week out of her pension credit & it only left about £20 a week for her pocket money. I had to pay her bills for her council place to keep it going for when she came home, sadly she never did. I'm not sure what benefits H would still have while he's at the college full time

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.