Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why ask for 6 months, what will honestly change in that time… if you suffer with it, it’s hardly going to just disappear in 6 months when she’s been banging on about being suicidal/depressed for years and supposedly having weekly therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 68
Mental health.

Aye and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hey Judge. She's bleeping laughing at you. What a mug.
And it says the Judge said next time she has to attend unless she provide a reasonable excuse and medical evidence which no doubt she will. I don't think they'd accept this last minute tit again and they shouldn't have this time. Now she'll be swanning around spend, spend, spend having treatment after treatment and no doubt a nice holiday abroad to boot. bleeping disgrace. Bet she's laughing her head off right now.
---
Why ask for 6 months, what will honestly change in that time… if you suffer with it, it’s hardly going to just disappear in 6 months when she’s been banging on about being suicidal/depressed for years and supposedly having weekly therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. bleeping joke. I'm pissed right off with the lot of them tbh.

Reactions: 44
Surely she can't just get her own psychologist to say she's anxious? An independent one should be called?

Reactions: 63
Examinee unfit to be examined

The official receiver should not normally fix a public examination hearing for a person who suffers from any illness, disability, or mental disorder which they know would make it difficult for the examinee to attend or take part in the hearing. Where a public examination has been fixed, and the court takes the view that the examinee is unfit to undergo or attend it, the court may either stay the order fixing the examination or direct how and where the examination should be conducted. If the official receiver is aware that the examinee is likely to be unable to attend court they should in their application for the holding of the public examination ask that the court order the examination to take place at a convenient location, e.g. the examinee’s home. The official receiver should speak to the district judge or registrar in advance of making the application to seek their views1.

As an alternative, the court may, under Rule 12.24 appoint another person to act in place of the incapacitated person.

Didn’t she already use this one when she said she couldn’t do it remotely due to her feeling scared and her MH. So the just moved it to a court. Surely as well if you are stating you are unable to attend due to MH the court will need doc approval for this?
Anyway either way, reading the above, she ain’t getting away with this.
Remember this is the skank we are talking about here. The rules don't apply to her, don't underestimate the pricey ...

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Surely she can't just get her own psychologist to say she's anxious? An independent one should be called?
They should call for an independent one but she can easily act like she's a wreck. The fuckers never take into account what she puts out online and on her instagram all fine and dandy. Even when a person claiming benefits falsley saying they are ill like this gets followed and photographed out and about all fine. They look at their Facebook account pics the lot. Stake them out if they say they can't walk and this and that they get proof. Seen it on a TV show. Why can't they do something like this with her? There's already plenty online. I can't even get out the bed and brush my teeth when I am so depressed let alone get out the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How on earth does she get a pass due to her poor MH, when she's been online happily showing off like a bleeping performing seal in the run up to this?!

Anyone with any experience of poor MH understands you have better days than others, but you don't consistently behave like she's doing when suffering from anxiety & depression! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
And it says the Judge said next time she has to attend unless she provide a reasonable excuse and medical evidence which no doubt she will. I don't think they'd accept this last minute tit again and they shouldn't have this time. Now she'll be swanning around spend, spend, spend having treatment after treatment and no doubt a nice holiday abroad to boot. bleeping disgrace. Bet she's laughing her head off right now.
---

Exactly. bleeping joke. I'm pissed right off with the lot of them tbh.
Yeah but that's what's happened this time. A psychiatrist has stated that she's suffering with anxiety, depression and mental health problems. What if she does that in 6 months time? When is enough enough?

Makes me want to piss shed loads of money up the wall instead of living modestly within my means and cite relentless mental health!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If I was this book publisher or SFP doing this tour thing with her I would completely refuse to be part of any of it. She is declaring that she is very very mentally unstable today and they should not be doing anything with her whilst she is in this state. She will only sue them in years to come that they ‘took advantage’ of her when she was ill or will end up bn the fall people. She has basically this morning made herself completely unemployable!!!! How on earth will Ellie give her freebies now? She can’t ethically do that to a person who has just declared they are mentally ill!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How on earth does she get a pass due to her poor MH, when she's been online happily showing off like a bleeping performing seal in the run up to this?!

Anyone with any experience of poor MH understands you have better days than others, but you don't consistently behave like she's doing when suffering from anxiety & depression! 🤬
To even get out the bed and brush my hair or teeth is a struggle, I've often lain in bed a week like this so depressed and ill, not eating or anything. She takes the piss, mental health my ass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thinking out loud, is there anything on the horizon in six months time re the children?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So busy, will catch up later, seen the news, so I was right to be despondent with my video last night after all 🤦🏽‍♀️ Weirdly I don’t feel angry anymore, I’ve given up on it all, nothing happens to her, it’s just the way of things, I don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway a little update to the video at the end, worth a watch for those who missed it, and those that did, it’s worth a watch again, c’mon it’s a work of art 😁 See I just laugh now, she does what she wants, it‘s mad, I just can’t get angry about it, despair yes, I have plenty of that going on.

“This story is old, I know, but it goes on”….Morrissey gets it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My mother suffered from depression when she was very depressed she couldn’t even get out of bed let alone do tik tok ads etc
She is taking the piss I don’t know how this will end surely somebody needs to sort it out she owes about 4 million hopefully the HMRC are not pushovers but as they are using same trustees not looking good
I think I will ask the TAX Office to get KP to pay the tax on my pension

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope she fucks off to Thailand until October with her little toy boy. I'm sick of her disgusting behaviour. The media should stop posting her tit from her Instagram. Complete radio silence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
From the DM
"Barristers for the trustees of Price's first bankruptcy asked the judge to order her attendance at a future hearing and said she should be 'on notice' that she could be arrested if she did not attend. "
Does that mean that there will be no arrest this time??

• Angry
Reactions: 23
From the DM
"Barristers for the trustees of Price's first bankruptcy asked the judge to order her attendance at a future hearing and said she should be 'on notice' that she could be arrested if she did not attend. "
Does that mean that there will be no arrest this time??
Yes she got her extension

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And what about HER CREDITORS MH, clearly that doesn't matter they have been waiting years for their money and some results.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Is this Dim Lynn then? Sending a 'dog ate my homework excuse' in? KP can't even send the excuse herself.

''The court heard that Ms Price’s personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression,''
That psychiatrist should be looked into. They’re obviously unethical. If they are from The Priory we’ve already learnt here that most of the staff and the establishment are a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Yes she got her extension
She may not have got the full 6 month extension, we don’t know. From the statement it was obvious that the judge is of the impression she is trying to avoid it. Perhaps he chose to delay by a few months so she could get the correct medical declarations and then so they can see if they need to make reasonable adjustments for it to go ahead of if they need to appoint someone on her behalf.
Either way, she will have to face the music soon and the longer it goes on the more evidence of her spending she will have to provide!!!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.