Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ~ Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
She is so boring recently. 6 weeks of hell blah blah blah berry is being switched to another formula because I'm a thorn in the GPs side blah blah blah wine cocktail wine blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Every week it’s the same tit… “ask me for links guys”, just so she can post her affiliate links to earn a few quid.
When was the last time she reviewed a makeup product that she hadn’t been sent / paid to review?? She’s done the same makeup, with the same makeup products for YEARSSSS and it’s just so boring and outdated

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Every week it’s the same tit… “ask me for links guys”, just so she can post her affiliate links to earn a few quid.
When was the last time she reviewed a makeup product that she hadn’t been sent / paid to review?? She’s done the same makeup, with the same makeup products for YEARSSSS and it’s just so boring and outdated
It's so obvious with the 'questions' about foundation and concealer, because she only ever bangs on about BPerfect so why would anyone ask her what she recommends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This looks like she’s poked her own eye out with the plastic engagement ring!

Also - asking herself questions again! 6 weeks of hell in Truff-speak - tell that to those going through real hell.

View attachment 2920032
Showed that to my cousin again (the one who has his own jewellery shop in Hatton Garden in London and is an expert in diamonds) and he reconfirmed that this is absolutely not a natural diamond. He said (again) that this is a lab grown stone, it is worth about 2-3k max and that if it was real, it would be worth about 300k and couldn't be worn outside without a security guard as it wouldn't be insured otherwise. No wonder she has never talked about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry but her skin looks bleeping awful, it’s red, patchy, and seriously greasy
I don't get what she means. It has no even tone, the pours are huge and she's heavily textured. I mean, it's glowing because it's greasy with product but once that sinks in.....what then. She sees words and just uses them, like a child. She doesn't cleanse, tone or moisturiser. I remember when she said once that she double cleanses because she uses 2 cotton pads...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really wish she would stop banging on about her skin! We all know it’s just to bring the case in but really truff it’s nothing special!

Reactions: 12
She’s thick as duck, buying into fearmongering bullshit like this but still using cheap as tit products that contain a million of these ingredients.

If you want to be cautious about what you use that’s fine but put it in context and don’t try to still make money off stuff that would get the worst ratings on there.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What in the world are those dead spiders leg lashes on the skin stories? The audacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s been dropped as collections ‘go to Mua’ I’m guessing cause she’s on ‘mat leave’ but surely someone as skint as her would be taking any job you could get 🥴

Reactions: 16
Everyday brings a new what is that/is she talking about question. She will never change 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Showed that to my cousin again (the one who has his own jewellery shop in Hatton Garden in London and is an expert in diamonds) and he reconfirmed that this is absolutely not a natural diamond. He said (again) that this is a lab grown stone, it is worth about 2-3k max and that if it was real, it would be worth about 300k and couldn't be worn outside without a security guard as it wouldn't be insured otherwise. No wonder she has never talked about it!
That’s not a lab diamond ever it’s to big for a 3 grand ringand lab diamond look so much better then Katie ring there’s places in Hatton garden that sell lab diamond I follow them on instagram and there so much better then her ring
---
IMG_3770.png

---
Sorry but her skin looks bleeping awful, it’s red, patchy, and seriously greasy
What happened to her ear🙄😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.