Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nowt wrong with the kid, it’s the parents that’s to blame
Too busy chasing their “dreams”, more like their next meal than be parents to those kids.

Reactions: 8
Wow! That’s the Jo we all knew she was.
her kids must be terrified of her, because that’s what they live with.

Reactions: 6
The face of someone who’d rather sell tat on social media than do a real days work for a living

Reactions: 12
Her partner stays at home while she chases her dreams… staying at home, with a cleaner, no kids etc. and I doubt this was her dream until she started raking in money. Ryan isn’t a saint, he’s as bone idle as she is.

on that note, does anyone get annoyed with her “who made it to Friday videos”
What relevance is Friday to her, who doesn’t work?

Her partner stays at home while she chases her dreams… staying at home, with a cleaner, no kids etc. and I doubt this was her dream until she started raking in money. Ryan isn’t a saint, he’s as bone idle as she is.

on that note, does anyone get annoyed with her “who made it to Friday videos”
What relevance is Friday to her, who doesn’t work?
We did it, we made it, we’re here… what another week where you’ve blagged your living & escaped a heart attack or stroke.. won’t be long before you’re back on the bones of your fat ass Jo and that day can’t come quick enough

good morning fellow c**ts, 🤣🤣

jo jo, you let you mask slip and you show the real life jo jo, i hope your agency, and brands you are working with have seen and view that video. you got some explaining to do today.

you are going to have to learn a lot about adhd fast, because everybody adhd is different and you are going to have to take the Criticism on the double chin. and live not to reply back. but remember, you brought the issue to everybody attention. nobody outed you in the comments about the possibility hunter having adhd, unless you been edited the comments and non of us have seen it before deletion.

ps stop those friday's and monday's we done it videos. they are boring now. come up with a new phrase please.

let enjoy a week and a half of the gym, before the kids break up for easter and are first holiday of the year haven. i wonder how much she will use hunters issue now, to get better access to things on site.

Reactions: 5
She might be trying hard to change her body but nothing will sort that face or her attitude out.
Well I just find it bizarre that she's tried to blame her weightloss on being in a "bad place" and stressed, but then she's posting she's at the gym with a beetroot face. So it is intentional.

I can't believe how much she's aged and ballooned in just a few years.

• Haha
If she loses weight she will literally be saggy 🫣 20 stone is still very overweight
Well I just find it bizarre that she's tried to blame her weightloss on being in a "bad place" and stressed, but then she's posting she's at the gym with a beetroot face. So it is intentional.

I can't believe how much she's aged and ballooned in just a few years.
Mad me laugh when she said she lost a lot weight she's still like 20 stone that's a lot of weight . I'm a little over weight at 5ft5 couldn't imagine being 20 stone though I'm the same age aswell scary to think about being that big .

• Wow
If she loses weight she will literally be saggy 🫣 20 stone is still very overweight

Mad me laugh when she said she lost a lot weight she's still like 20 stone that's a lot of weight . I'm a little over weight at 5ft5 couldn't imagine being 20 stone though I'm the same age aswell scary to think about being that big .
I think she’s actually 22 stone still 😂😂 she’s yapping on like she’s lost half her body weight. She’s lost a stone 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s actually 22 stone still 😂😂 she’s yapping on like she’s lost half her body weight. She’s lost a stone 😭😭
She could probably lose a stone if she ate cheese and didn’t have her lacto pills.

I lost 5st through calorie counting, went from 16st to 11st. Losing a stone is nothing when you’re still classed morbidly OBESE.. I was heading towards obese and that spurred me on to get healthy. She says she feels the worse she’s ever felt? Probably cos she’s pre diabetes, heart attack and stroke

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sh left her job because of mental health but it all seems to have disappeared now she pisses me off

Reactions: 7
Sh left her job because of mental health but it all seems to have disappeared now she pisses me off
That's what annoys me so much about these "creators" they pretend they have all these issues, but it never stops them attending an event for free 🙄

Reactions: 3