Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are schools giving him the time of day? like he is some sort of messiah? PE did exist before Joe's "LoCkDoWn" sessions. If he came to my child's school I'd pull them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are schools giving him the time of day? like he is some sort of messiah? PE did exist before Joe's "LoCkDoWn" sessions. If he came to my child's school I'd pull them out.
I’ve seen he is going to 2 schools near my local area! Staff members are so excited! I would literally call in sick and refuse to go in with that idiot there! Wonder how all the pe teachers feel when he’s doing his tit hitt and dancing, embarassing!

Reactions: 13
Does a school tour, but doesn't believe in the ethos enough to send his own kids holidays are more important. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
1000024134.jpg

Surely 1 omelette between 5 people is not enough, even if it does have 6 eggs in, that is a little over 1 egg per person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know that’s just a picture for Instagram, it was probably followed by bowls of Coco Pops and Petit Filous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On his stories today he said he'd been working with Children in Need and talking about child mental health. On what basis is he qualified to be talking about this topic? Surely after the ADHD fiasco he would learn to stay in his lane?

Be funny if this was connected to the current McDonalds and CIN campaign!
---
View attachment 2906057
Genuinely thought Dozie was a man in this photo…
How is he only 38 - with such a great diet!
---
View attachment 2934643
Surely 1 omelette between 5 people is not enough, even if it does have 6 eggs in, that is a little over 1 egg per person.
Maybe that was just to last until Brunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's such a circle jerk in the comments whenever he posts an app users before or after. Looks like loads of his dedicated app followers are trying to create their own SM following so happy for him to use their before and after pics. I find them so dated these days.
But it's all his disciples who comment, and shout down any even slightly critical remarks.

Reactions: 5
When he says "no sugar" does he mean he's just not going to eat cakes, marmalade, chocolate i.e sweet things which obviously contain sugar. Or does he mean sugar full stop, so no tomato ketchup, bought bread and all the foods with hidden sugar?
He's so boom/bust, I just can't fathom why he can't eat a cookie and then put the box on the backseat, in the boot, out of sight out of mind? Work on his willpower and why he binge eats rather go for the restrictive option?

Reactions: 14
Imagine having your 4th baby due in a few weeks and your husband is twatting around cutting out all sugar for 2 weeks which is utterly unrealistic at the best of times. Never mind Joe who can binge a load of cookies in under 2 minutes. Should his focus not be on his family and his wife and the impending birth??

And who drinks 4litres of water a day??? He even does that to excess 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19