Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having your 4th baby due in a few weeks and your husband is twatting around cutting out all sugar for 2 weeks which is utterly unrealistic at the best of times. Never mind Joe who can binge a load of cookies in under 2 minutes. Should his focus not be on his family and his wife and the impending birth??

And who drinks 4litres of water a day??? He even does that to excess 🤦‍♀️
Did you not know he's better than us, he can even drink more water than us mere plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine having your 4th baby due in a few weeks and your husband is twatting around cutting out all sugar for 2 weeks which is utterly unrealistic at the best of times. Never mind Joe who can binge a load of cookies in under 2 minutes. Should his focus not be on his family and his wife and the impending birth??

And who drinks 4litres of water a day??? He even does that to excess 🤦‍♀️
I do 😂 I don’t even think it’s that much to be honest 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On the menopause workout post
Noticed a few fitness influencers/women’s health etc have it as a post and people are not happy….he keeps saying anyone can do the workouts then why not call them low impact instead, but that wont bring in the over 50s pound will it. So many people still think he’s some amazing fitness trainer though

Reactions: 4
Thoughts and prayers to Joe on this difficult day- his sourdough hasn't risen as expected. It’s too much like hard work for his adhd. But dosie has had professional bump pics done for the next feral, unwashed, unbrushed, unschooled, shoeless urchin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bumped into Joe, Dozie and the kids today at RHS Wisley. Oh my goodness what a miserable family! Dozie looking stressed and rough AF with no make-up and acne. Joe haggard and grumpy, trying to hurry the kids out of the park. Kids their usual disheveled selves, the youngest freezing cold in barely any clothes and Marley had somehow misplaced his top. Just goes to show how instagram paints such a false picture!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Bumped into Joe, Dozie and the kids today at RHS Wisley. Oh my goodness what a miserable family! Dozie looking stressed and rough AF with no make-up and acne. Joe haggard and grumpy, trying to hurry the kids out of the park. Kids their usual disheveled selves, the youngest freezing cold in barely any clothes and Marley had somehow misplaced his top. Just goes to show how instagram paints such a false picture!
Those poor kids. Did him and dosie seem as loved up as they do on instagram?

Reactions: 3
So this weekend he's posting all about how food and diet are the most important thing. But a few weeks ago it was that moving your body was the most important thing. And then before that it was sleep was the most important thing you should be doing. So which is it Joe?

And very glad we went to Wisley on Saturday so didn't bump into them.

Reactions: 5