Jo Good #14 Nostril shots and s'yoots, with Stella ortho boots.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just her teeth that are false, her whole fickle self is.

Patrick Grant would dislike her. Such a good article. His book is coming out about this, wonder if she will get him on to interview? She has the brass neck to do it. She is everything he hates.

He would wipe the floor with her. She’d never have him in and nor would he want to be interviewed by such an airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for sharing the Patrick Grant article @House of Tea - it was a very interesting read.

@secretsrsafe You are right, GOB would not be able to cut it in an interview with PG. But as @House of Tea says she's arrogant enough to do it. Or perhaps thick enough, she might hear something about PG's work toward sustatinability but not pay proper attention so'd think "Sustainability!! I LOVE that!! Mel! Book him!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her night off the radio was because she attended a "very special ballet with a very special person". I wonder if she bought a ticket to treat a dear friend or if she's liggin' as someone's plus one.

Reactions: 6
GOB in Madrid. She said on the vlog that she was going for 2 days. I can't imagine what she'd be interested in there, Spain but no beach.

Reactions: 4
Sh
GOB in Madrid. She said on the vlog that she was going for 2 days. I can't imagine what she'd be interested in there, Spain but no beach.
shopping?

Vlog title - Look what I Bought in Madrid.

Perhaps she will surprise us with cultural sightseeing. Guessing Clary’s sister will be with her?

Read a phrase this week. People are materially obese. Applies to people who acquire stuff. Describes her to a T, plus Trinny, plus all the other floggers. Gorging themselves on stuff to fill the gaping hole inside. And encouraging others to do the same so that it bolsters their bank accounts, so they can get even more stuff. Greedy pigs.

• Heart
I actually decided to not by a jacket from Zara after I read that Patrick Grant article. I've got others that will do.

People wanting all this tit is like kids gorging sweets at a party.

• Heart
I actually decided to not by a jacket from Zara after I read that Patrick Grant article. I've got others that will do.

People wanting all this tit is like kids gorging sweets at a party.
Trinny is the worse one. She was addicted to drink and drugs but has now replaced those addictions with stuff and treatments - all stuff that is about the exterior of a person. She has storage units full of clothes, plus a floor of clothes. She is literally anchored down by stuff. Packing for a trip, even if it isn’t a business one, is an exercise in military precision. And people lap it up. It is abnormal people. It is not normal to keep endlessly buying stuff. And it goes through periods - at the moment it is all spangles and glitter, and then once she is through that era, it is on to amassing stuff for her next era. She wrote a book called fearless. She’s fearful - she must be, she simply isn’t enough with all the stuff. It’s her business, how she makes her dosh, but it also comes from a feeling of not being enough. Lecture over.

• Heart
A non spiritual person shows off her new dress at a spiritual place by colour coordinating it to a flight of stairs. Accessorising to the max.

IMG_1890.jpeg

Seems like GOB and Anna Webb missed out on the dog show gig at Goodwood, her neck of the woods too, West Sussex.

20240509_090352.jpg

Her great mate DJ Fat Tony has been booked. I can't forget how desperate GOB was chasing Tony around Battersea Park on a vlog, it was during lockdown, she drove there against the rules at that time. She was calling out to him and he was hurrying away!

• Haha
Not turtle gurning this time - but another favourite pose, the smug jowl scrunch
Ha ha. A familiar one. I think we can safely say the welder goggles have been ditched. (Don't think Sandra was keen).
Is that dress from 'Go-ella'? Looks like a crimpline/polyester nan type thing.
The hand looks creepy.

• Haha
Seems like GOB and Anna Webb missed out on the dog show gig at Goodwood, her neck of the woods too, West Sussex.

View attachment 2924346
Her great mate DJ Fat Tony has been booked. I can't forget how desperate GOB was chasing Tony around Battersea Park on a vlog, it was during lockdown, she drove there against the rules at that time. She was calling out to him and he was hurrying away!
I like Fat Tony. His career has really taken off since the publication of his book and has so much going on these days. GOB must be a jealous. He’s got lots of actual famous friends and I’m sure will see right through her schtick.
---
Ha ha. A familiar one. I think we can safely say the welder goggles have been ditched. (Don't think Sandra was keen).
Is that dress from 'Go-ella'? Looks like a crimpline/polyester nan type thing.
The hand looks creepy.
I think this is the most normal pic she’s done in ages and she looks rather nice. I like the way the dress goes with the background. Did she really not gush about what label the dress is? My word …. is she turning over a new leaf 🤣❌

• Haha
I could say a lot about Fat Tony and Boy George. He is incredibly funny. Had a mad life. He knows a grifter when he see's one.;)
@secretsrsafe Normal pic? Are you wearing the welder goggles?:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I could say a lot about Fat Tony and Boy George. He is incredibly funny. Had a mad life. He knows a grifter when he see's one.;)
@secretsrsafe Normal pic? Are you wearing the welder goggles?:LOL:
Well I meant her mouth is closed, she’s sitting down and it’s from a distance. No nostril shots.

• Haha
Popular steps to pose on for Instagrammers. She planned the dress for the posing. How strategic even if she is following others content. She will be popping up in Santorini next posing in a blue and white short suit.

• Haha
Popular steps to pose on for Instagrammers. She planned the dress for the posing. How strategic even if she is following others content. She will be popping up in Santorini next posing in a blue and white short suit.
😆 Yes a white linen syoot with a Breton tshirt under the jacket.

• Haha
Good point @House of Tea she probably chose places to visit in Madrid that she knows from Insta.

Her Bali trip will be all the usual temples beaches and waterfalls.

Reactions: 4