Jo Good #14 Nostril shots and s'yoots, with Stella ortho boots.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on Instagram that Vanessa Feltz is launching her own YouTube channel...that could be interesting when she gets 100k subscribers and beats MAM to a silver award...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My God she is really rude when questioned about her previous recommendations. Abrupt and sarcastic response and makes me dislike her even more.

She is lying through her veneered teeth saying it was 3+ years since she bought and used foundation. What a vain silly immature woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My God she is really rude when questioned about her previous recommendations. Abrupt and sarcastic response and makes me dislike her even more.

She is lying through her veneered teeth saying it was 3+ years since she bought and used foundation. What a vain silly immature woman.
Difference is she is paid to promote the new one. The old one was trendy with the influencers and she waxed lyrical because she wanted the company to work with her. But they didn’t bite. Hence she is talking about it with contempt. They didn’t pay her, so now she hates it. This is contrary to what she said at the time. All those open mouthed oh my fishes were for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes she made a big deal about going to Harrod's to buy Cle de Peau foundation, raved about it and tagged them everywhere. Now she's claiming it was too heavy and sat in her wrinkles :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Difference is she is paid to promote the new one. The old one was trendy with the influencers and she waxed lyrical because she wanted the company to work with her. But they didn’t bite. Hence she is talking about it with contempt. They didn’t pay her, so now she hates it. This is contrary to what she said at the time. All those open mouthed oh my fishes were for nothing.
Oh my fishes! I meant oh my goshes. But she could have been saying that. She was lying through her veneers so what the actual words were are irrelevant.

Did anyone notice the Madrid shot with the two biddies in bed and Frankie did one of her snorts when MAM said she was careful to wear spf. Clearly she hasn’t been. I doubt she uses all those ungents she rhapsodises about - the Paula’s Choice etc - and if she does it will be haphazard and irregular. She probably realises the horse has bolted but goes through the motions for the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last night's radio show. Crawling to Eurovision winner Nemo. Said they "will" be with her in the studio, but it was a pre-record.

Nemo goes by the pronouns they/them, which she managed to remember initially, presumably she had to be well coached by the producers. She spoke about how Nemo is lobbying in Switzerland to have a third gender included on passports. She then played Nemo's song and immediately misgendered them when gushing "I LOVE him, if you follow me on Instagram you will see what he was wearing..."

Misgendering AND using the BBC to plug her grid full of ads all in one sentence. That's lazy, ignorant, greedy, 20th century GOB right there.

I wonder if there's been a cooling off between GOB and Late Night Becky. She used to regularly mention Becky doing the other 5 nights per week but that's stopped. Also GOB gives out the phone number - the late night number is different to the local daytime numbers - but she emphasises that the night number is "MY number" despite also being used by Becky.

• Wow
If her stans are not calling her out on the lies and hypocrisy about the foundation, or whatever latest skin potion she is shilling, then they are beyond help. If the young vloggers who have flawless skin flog it, MAM in her delusional mind think she can too. It's like the way she snaps back at comments.
Someone told her to stop messing with her hair. She told them to stop posting the same boring comment. This is a seventy year old not having the self awareness to realise it's annoying. Could have laughed it off, or ignored it. But she desperately needs gushing praise for narc supply.

I wonder if she watched Eurovision, does not have a tv. Her attention span couldn't cope. Too busy binging Lydia, Josie, Lily, Victoria, Anna etc etc etc.

Always thought that lunch she had with Becky Want was disingenuous. MAM booted off the Monday to Thursday slot, where she talked to London listeners, and did what the feck she wanted. Making out that the Friday and Sat slots would give her more time to vlog. Well the vlogs are still cut and paste, with ideas lifted from the other grifters. Chat show never spoken of again.

• Heart
The vlogs are getting worse for content and filming ability. God knows what she is doing with all her extra time. Gorging on shopping for more stuff, surfing online, looking at herself in the mirror. Does she read books? Doubtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New reel up. Shilling £71 foundation. Jabbing it on her naked face randomly with her claws, result is her usual patchy look.

Comments calling her out about always claiming to hate foundation, others point out she said Cle de Peau was the only foundation she'll use.
Why is she not using a make up brush or sponge? Surely you don’t apply foundation like that?
---
The vlogs are getting worse for content and filming ability. God knows what she is doing with all her extra time. Gorging on shopping for more stuff, surfing online, looking at herself in the mirror. Does she read books? Doubtful.
She def doesn’t read books as she normally hasn’t bothered to read whatever book a guest is promoting. She’s got the show lackey to give her a one paragraph summary and then still balls it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This weeks vlog….im finding it just too cringy to watch. Her & Anna like Hinge & Bracket ( only those of a certain age will remember them) at Bryan Adams gig. More new dresses from Hobbs, the prancing 🤦‍♀️. Liz Earle being interviewed for SL didn’t look at all impressed with her.

This weeks vlog….im finding it just too cringy to watch. Her & Anna like Hinge & Bracket ( only those of a certain age will remember them) at Bryan Adams gig. More new dresses from Hobbs, the prancing 🤦‍♀️. Liz Earle being interviewed for SL didn’t look at all impressed with her.
I don’t have the stomach to watch it or give her one more viewer number. Thanks for update.