Jessiika Wilson #15 A,E,I,O or U which vowel will this clown renew?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how they were frothing over Harmony & Her husband for a while but I guess Van Kuyel & Sons prices for the reno were way out of the Wilson’s price range 😂😂
And no ‘mates rates’ must’ve been offered either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she better get those boys especially Bowie half as much tit as she bought the golden child for her birthday!

Reactions: 17
Not only did #onlyfavouritechild get much more than those boys have been given in their lifetime, it was all plastic and not at all similar to the wholesome, neutral, ethically made small biz items she has shamelessly spruked in the past. Have these brands realised she’s nothing but a (badly) polished turd and stopped giving her free tit? Are things a little tighter for Messi than she’d like to let on?

Reactions: 21
Not only did #onlyfavouritechild get much more than those boys have been given in their lifetime, it was all plastic and not at all similar to the wholesome, neutral, ethically made small biz items she has shamelessly spruked in the past. Have these brands realised she’s nothing but a (badly) polished turd and stopped giving her free tit? Are things a little tighter for Messi than she’d like to let on?
I thought exactly the same, no curated bespoke items from Peppa Penny, it all looked like plastic tit from Kmart, no shade to Kmart whatsoever, but seems odd that she never got the kids stuff that kids would like, it was always gifted tit that is suitable for display, not play.

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for Golden to give the new kitchen cabinetry a makeover with her new (most likely non washable) make up 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post 🙄 ALL of your kids birthdays should feel special you ugly bleeping mole.
"A bit special" ?!?! Wtf! My kids birthdays are my favourite days of the year!! My god she is the most selfish person! What a poor excuse for a mum 🤢

Reactions: 15
She doesn't even try to hide the fact that Goldie is her favourite. 😭 I don't get the whole thing about her being the reason a lot of people started following her when Goldie was born. Did she happen to go viral or something around then? Not really anything to be bragging about in a birthday post for the kid

Reactions: 6
duck that post for Goldie’s birthday 🥲
She is a horrible mother, she should be able to love her kids equally, even if the favourite kid is Goldie at least don’t post about it and make it obvious for gods sake.
Imagine those boys reading that. I know she wouldn’t give those boys the time of day at home, so I guess it wouldn’t be a shock.
---
She doesn't even try to hide the fact that Goldie is her favourite. 😭 I don't get the whole thing about her being the reason a lot of people started following her when Goldie was born. Did she happen to go viral or something around then? Not really anything to be bragging about in a birthday post for the kid
Remember she had a huge baby belly and did a pregnant dance and it did get heaps of hits on it for some reason, so she gained a lot of followers at that time.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I think I saw her do a baby mama dance which was viral at the time.

Reactions: 5
Went looking for the baby mumma dance… also came across these others. So many thoughts and questions. The OG village is definitely unrecognisable today!! I also forgot she had her Oh My Levi decor business.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Oh my gosh you guys I’ve beeeeen so busy today. If you’re on my close friends you’ll know why” BUT I did have time to watch and film the met gala in the middle of the day. Gal wouldn’t know busy if it smacked her in her fucked up nose.
---
Could she have been anymore disinterested in the video of golden child showing off her goods..
On that note, did she need to film receiving of every. Single. Said good?
---
Edited to add- I’m so out of the loop I don’t even know if what she was filming is the met. Because I actually AM a busy person 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
duck that post for Goldie’s birthday 🥲
She is a horrible mother, she should be able to love her kids equally, even if the favourite kid is Goldie at least don’t post about it and make it obvious for gods sake.
Imagine those boys reading that. I know she wouldn’t give those boys the time of day at home, so I guess it wouldn’t be a shock.
I sincerely hope instagram is nothing but a distant memory in a few years time; those poor boys sadly aren’t alone in their mothers complete disregard for them or their feelings / emotions.

Take Lulu for example - I hope these kids see none of what their parents have posted 😖

Reactions: 6
Did Bowie even get a birthday post last year? I think Levi did.
---
Went looking for the baby mumma dance… also came across these others. So many thoughts and questions. The OG village is definitely unrecognisable today!! I also forgot she had her Oh My Levi decor business.
My username is a reflection of this exactly. Fake friends on the gram 😉🤣

Reactions: 5
So jessiika new word is cohesive 😂 we've been telling her for years that nothing she does looks good, do we think this is a turning point that she'll be more intentional with her renos/diy's projects and just stop doing random tit, i really do hope for her that her kitchen turns out well and she's picked things that won't date.. i hope she doesn't hate it 5 second after its finished.. coz there's absolutely no way she can change it again..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Jessi from the block thinks a realistic career aspiration for herself is an OBGYN??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 Is she joking or is she confused with something else? Does she know they’re actual doctors with much intelligence??? Literally howling with laughter that she thinks she could have been a Dr????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24