Jess Redden #4 looks like the Grinch, will lose her mind if her waist gains an inch...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she wears looks so uncomfortable especially the top in the pic above

Reactions: 11
Who dresses like that for dinner with your mil? It's just the two of them. Who is she trying to impress?

Reactions: 7
Did she actually take the flight alone with baby or was her mum with her anyway? What a big deal!

Reactions: 3
Jesus what is that dress she has on 🙈 and the slip on shoes she thinks goes with everything! What is she thinking, absolutely awful 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The shoes are awful. The dress has potential but the sleeves drag it down. Even 3/4 length sleeves would make a huge difference

Reactions: 6
The shoes are awful. The dress has potential but the sleeves drag it down. Even 3/4 length sleeves would make a huge difference
The dress is more suitable for a winter/Christmas event… she has done it no justice!

Reactions: 15
The dress is more suitable for a winter/Christmas event… she has done it no justice!
You're being generous. I think it looks like a dressing gown. Between the dress and the shoes, I'm getting nursing home resident vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The videos she does are so strange. I’d say she’s great fun to go on holiers with. Not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jess looks absolutely amazing and healthy. The clothes not so much but she has come a long way.
I think she struggles to understand her style for work, social and everyday life.

Reactions: 12
Jess looks absolutely amazing and healthy. The clothes not so much but she has come a long way.
I think she struggles to understand her style for work, social and everyday life.
That covers every scenario in which you need to wear clothes!!
I agree though. She looks great but I think she's struggling to move on from her pre baby style and she's buying clothes that don't fit her or suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her posts where she cosplays as a travel agent always crack me up. She’ll be away for 3 days and then ‘recommend’ about 17 places for breakfast. So not the best of the ones you had, not even all the ones you had, just a list of places you saw on the street or looked up online? Between that and the nonsense medical posts, it’s like she thinks she’s the only person who can access Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's taking the piss now, she burns herself to a crisp on every holiday 🫣

Reactions: 3