Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0663.png

IMG_0664.png

Bored? Has worked her entire adult life? I’m sorry what?! Not negating that being a stay at home parent is a lot of work but she was a manager at the Container Store for 4-5 years.

Grown up gap year?! Who in their 40s or 50s can just take a one year leave from their job to figure out what they want to do? Most are trying to pay off their mortgage, save for retirement, etc. Not take a year off to figure things out while their husband’s pilot salary pays for everything and all the household bills.

Definitely bored and unfulfilled rich while middle aged woman problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah yes here comes the Adam and Gary 'work isn't important' mantra

Reactions: 4
she was a manager at the Container Store for 4-5 years.
Jesus. That podcast should be called 'Setting Women Back 50 years'.
Apparently she can't add on her LinkedIn. Total 2 years 6 months, but then each individual role adds to 4 years 1 month.
And of course, like all the influencer crowd, amazing tossed all over the place.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 7.05.52 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she was a sales assistant, took on a temporary management role to open a new store but wasn’t kept on as a manager despite being “fully equipped to lead the sales floor”. They tried her out but she didn’t work out. People probably hated working for her. She speaks to paying subscribers like tit, imagine what she was like with team members.

Ah yes, the classic influencer 'I'm perfect and can never be in the wrong'

Screenshot_20240507_163600_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm, she's the one being negative and unkind as well. Two can play that game.

These morons need to realize that the world is sometimes negative. That’s life and reality. Sometimes you say or do something that’s not great and someone criticizes you. You thank them, ask for suggestions on how to do better or take notes on how to do better next time, fix the issue you’ve caused and you move on. The end. It’s called being an adult.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0674.png

Some big things coming up? Like telling them all that she doesn’t give two shits what they think about her content?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or maybe the opportunity to pay her to insult you in person on her group cruise.
EDIT: Be funny if a bunch of tattlers went on it. 🤣

• Haha
OK, it's official. I can definitely say now beyond a reasonable doubt, that I definitely dislike her more than it's Pat.

• Haha
Funny how she never addresses all her poor behaviour and attitude we bring up here.

IMG_0678.png

I can’t believe she’s posted this publicly for that “old friend” to see. I’d be cancelling that coffee invite and deleting/blocking her from my life.