Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have no business of she hadn’t teamed up with Ali Dee!! I’ve bought some of them over the years but they aren’t great quality and the price of them you’d be better getting Bonds.

Reactions: 2
She’d have no business of she hadn’t teamed up with Ali Dee!! I’ve bought some of them over the years but they aren’t great quality and the price of them you’d be better getting Bonds.
I actually didn’t mind the few that I got but I hated the leggings, especially for the price she was charging & I couldn’t justify the price of the dungarees when I’d bought a load for <€5 elsewhere. I think she was charging 20-25

Reactions: 1
Can someone link them on wish i cant find any
They’re usually listed as zipped sleepsuits. I don’t use wish but used to get them from Aliexpress, I’ve seen them on Shein too but haven’t had a need to look for a long time! My baby days are over now

They’re usually listed as zipped sleepsuits. I don’t use wish but used to get them from Aliexpress, I’ve seen them on Shein too but haven’t had a need to look for a long time! My baby days are over now
Jesus there’s loads on temu, the exact same!

I wonder what happened between them and This_mama_doodles?

That “friendship” dropped off very quick.

So she is fine away again well for some then kids miss a good bit of school I know conor is only in Playschool but Robin is in like 2/3rd class I wish I could afford all the trips and run a house with bills etc

So she is fine away again well for some then kids miss a good bit of school I know conor is only in Playschool but Robin is in like 2/3rd class I wish I could afford all the trips and run a house with bills etc
The boy is in Junior Infants in an Irish school 🙈
Away to Florida they must be going for over a week, the amount of days off kids have coming up I don’t think I’d be taking them out.

Away to Florida they must be going for over a week, the amount of days off kids have coming up I don’t think I’d be taking them out.
Oh wow I was thinking he was still in Playschool, they go on loads holidays I am all for going away but education is also important I guess there lucky herself and hubby both work for themselves as if they did not they would not get away as much. I guess baby grow business is flying

Yeah he started school in September and she was saying he was struggling with the language!! Most schools are on mid term the following week so they are probably missing the 4 days this week.

Did she not say he was getting assessed for autism? Did she really think an Irish school was a good idea? 🤯

She should of spoke about the cruise when the other wan Ali D wasent there
God she trys too hard to be funny her voice would pierce your brain.

Reactions: 3
Up to a 10 day wait for orders for the latest launch but she’s on talking about her cruise rather than putting the work in with her team. This has happened during other busy periods, never mind the customers waiting, as long as the next cruise is paid for. I think 10 days is a ridiculously long wait for business who’s customers are mostly within Ireland.

Reactions: 4