James Maddison #1 Greatest Showman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cheeky bastid! 😘 Looks like both me and Madders were in hiding… our serendipitous that we reemerge at the same time! 😅

Don’t talk to me about the game. I’m as apeshit as Ange about it all.
Well I’m glad you and Madders are back 😘. It felt like I hadn’t seen a new pic of madders on the pitch in forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love when they do this 🤣 There was a Man U game a few weeks ago where Garnacho did a similar pose, and there were ‘draw me, like one of your French girls’ memes were flying about.
Our Madders is worthy of a naked portrait 😅 I’ll volunteer!
You will need a bucket of paint just for his 🍆, and excuse me it will be a group painting class with all 4 of us 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Madders you need to do something sexy. My interest is turning to Micky and his thighs 🥵
AADBB547-225F-41BF-BD33-018927844DA5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you are ok, that’s it Madders we need nipple content! 😆
I’m ok thank you - just life, feeling a little sorry for myself of late. (And Spurs aren’t exactly cheering me up either)
Exactly! 😅 Madders; it’s wonderful you’re doing your lil golf tournament and I hope you raise loads for Noah’s Ark Hospice…. But if you really wanna get people’s support… get your nipples out at least… Sheesh 🙄😜

I have no evidence to back it up, but I think he would be such a good shag. 😜
Same. He has that cheeky, naughty, fun vibe that he enjoys sex, but also wants to make it good for you because he wants that reputation for his ego 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bet he has a 🍆 as big as his ego 😂 HUGE
---
I’m waiting for @Calmyourtitsdown to make her contribution to this conversation 😂😂

I’m here 😅🤣
Boys, boys, boys… we know we can handle him.
Question is; can he handle us?!

Yes of course he can, as long as he’s on board with the above and the following…

- Nipple play (which will include twisting, sucking, licking, biting and possibly clamping ☺)
- Rimming
- submission
- dom
- would also lose my back hole virginity esp for you Madders 😘
- basically I want that humongous shlong/pork sword, and you can put it wherever you like 👍🏻

Ps. Soz if I’ve gone too far… but safe space!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m here 😅🤣
Boys, boys, boys… we know we can handle him.
Question is; can he handle us?!

Yes of course he can, as long as he’s on board with the above and the following…

- Nipple play (which will include twisting, sucking, licking, biting and possibly clamping ☺)
- Rimming
- submission
- dom

- would also lose my back hole virginity esp for you Madders 😘
- basically I want that humongous shlong/pork sword, and you can put it wherever you like 👍🏻

Ps. Soz if I’ve gone too far… but safe space!
I'd be the brattiest sub for Dominant Daddy Madders. It's my default position if Im honest. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_2565.png
Come to this thread to send this to @AdsB because I know you love him . And I’m not a fan before you say 😂😂🤣🤣 just thought to pay a visit

• Haha
  • Heart