Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God.... She's like me when I turn my blue ticks and last seen on and off on Whatsapp depending on how big a huff I'm in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I want Eurovision Jack.

Georgia -banging

Netherlands - he LEFT.
She can't admit to watching it cos the weary crew who think Netanyahu will change policy if they change channels are patrolling for dissent.

She has no idea of her beliefs or how to express them if she had them. She's a tin rattling hologram.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She can't admit to watching it cos the weary crew who think Netanyahu will change policy if they change channels are patrolling for dissent.

She has no idea of her beliefs or how to express them if she had them. She's a tin rattling hologram.
Surely Jack has a personal meeting with Netanyahu on the books to put him straight, just like she did with Boris on Question Time… oh wait… yes, that’s right, she was lying.

She probably thinks Benedict Cumberbatch is the prime minister of Israel knowing her, maybe better she does delete her Eurovision tweets before she truly has a firestorm upon her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Eurovision song contest. Firefighter sung by Georgiea, and the lyrics sound like they have been written by Jack,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’ve all endured more Northern Lights than Blackpool on social media today. But no. Jack started it. MeMe Monroe strikes again.

D0C7CFF8-882E-4E76-B3EA-84061F332F51.jpeg

---
Oh she’s giving me the rage!
Why is she so thrilled for everyone who has seen the lights? I mean they’re cool and that but for duck’s sake.

Just be normal!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
We’ve all endured more Northern Lights than Blackpool on social media today. But no. Jack started it. MeMe Monroe strikes again.

View attachment 2929930
---
Oh she’s giving me the rage!
Why is she so thrilled for everyone who has seen the lights? I mean they’re cool and that but for duck’s sake.

Just be normal!
She’s clearly hoping for pics to steal and pass off as her own* if she missed them herself, watch out for them appearing on FB.

*Pics from people nobody on her FB likely have as a mutual friend hence not nicking from there. And she’s too lazy to look for them herself on twitter so good lil comments clubbers will provide them for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Eurovision song contest. Firefighter sung by Georgiea, and the lyrics sound like they have been written by Jack,
Cyprus has a song called Liar. Ireland has a song about living a lie. Really makes you think (no it doesn’t).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s clearly hoping for pics to steal and pass off as her own* if she missed them herself, watch out for them appearing on FB.

*Pics from people nobody on her FB likely have as a mutual friend hence not nicking from there. And she’s too lazy to look for them herself on twitter so good lil comments clubbers will provide them for her.
Very surprised that she hadn’t “completed it mate” with a pic as amateurishly manipulated as her Facetune selfie efforts.

IMG_9407.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s invented a childhood neighbour

0DFC5B79-76EF-4AB2-8B13-5FC3584E7B01.jpeg

ETA Women weren’t admitted to the RAF until 1970

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.