Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it - that’s why he’s been AWOL! Coops has a new job at WHISKERS 😳 Knew there was something fishy going on but didn’t realise it was just tinned the sardines. (Finest).
I guess with Content out earning money then Coops was going to have to get off his arse too...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have I missed any signs of life for Content? Seems to be missing in action now that Cooper is back (that poor cat looks in dreadful condition)
The consensus seems to be that content is actually SB’s dads dog, which only further proves those around her don’t care about abusing/mistreating animals (vis content being matted etc, if she’s not Jack’s dog the main responsibility for her grooming lies with her actual owner)

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just a quick mither re: Content, given how badly behaved she is (jumping up etc etc) I'm amazed that guest managed to snap a photo of unattended food on the bed. Any dog I've ever had would be right in there, or at least very close by. Same with any meal - they're always under the table (or outright begging). The lack of Content content is striking. Or perhaps just the smell of the slop is repellent to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just a quick mither re: Content, given how badly behaved she is (jumping up etc etc) I'm amazed that guest managed to snap a photo of unattended food on the bed. Any dog I've ever had would be right in there, or at least very close by. Same with any meal - they're always under the table (or outright begging). The lack of Content content is striking. Or perhaps just the smell of the slop is repellent to her.
A trained veterinary professional referred to my dog as a "grotbag" to my face yesterday and I cannot deny it. Yet, I feel confident that he would rather scrape three-day-old pizza off the concrete by the bins than beat a path to one of Jack's slops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
😬

1000002822.jpg

Needless to say, we had the last laugh she hasn't responded. I don't think that account is a troll, either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
😬

View attachment 2928818

Needless to say, we had the last laugh she hasn't responded. I don't think that account is a troll, either.
Yes squig, the ONS were busy running a grab-bag of receipts and assorted Moleskines through their counting machines while Jack hovered over them like a Mother Hen gently, softly, peripatetically spooning slop into their mouths to keep them going as they forensically, carefully, maffematically crunched the numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Don’t really have much to say other than the canal are a lovely bunch. Fraus and herren have shared all sorts but even though we maybe don’t agree on everything there has been support. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Yes, they are always well-placed for any leftover action... My in-laws made their dogs stay downstairs, but I've always had pastoral dogs who insist on providing close protective services - whatever the floorplan!

I have to say, I do think she bought content - but the situation probably evolved to someone else doing all the work. The ridiculous journey where she bought a new puppy back on the train/bus made me think she wasn't supported in the decision to buy her. If it was my family member, I would have offered a lift to make the whole experience quicker and less stressful on the dog. On the bright side, we haven't heard of any breeding going on. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 42
re working class William Sitwell, what would that make the rest of us? Lower lower under working class? Silly posh twit. https://www.dreweatts.com/news-videos/auction-results-weston-hall-and-the-sitwells-a-family-legacy/

I would, though, love to hear his verdict on a fennel, water and chickpea stew that serves 8 burly adults OR one smol goblin
I used to live in Scarborough, and there's several streets named after them, and an arts facility that used to be (one of) their homes. Much working class indeed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is she like this?
Where to start? How long have you got?

Narcissism would probable top of the list, closely followed by strange upbringing, being a compulsive liar, sibling jealousy/rivalry, self absorption...

I could go on, and I'm sure the other Fraus and Herren could add their own favourites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She said she'd made enough for the freezer, so it could have been on the side cooling down before she froze it, but she lies about her portion sizes so she's definitely lying about something.

And is batch cooking pasta and sauce for freezing together a thing? When I batch cook, it is normally chilli or bolognese sauce, and I cook the rice or pasta on the day I eat it while the sauce is heating up.
My thoughts precisely. Pasta, especially in an insipid, watery sauce does not freeze well. Any cook worth their fennel knows this. Although we are eagerly awaiting the series of blog posts on how to cook pasta in cold water. I didn’t think it possible that her slop could get sloppier but she’s only gone and done it!
---
Where to start? How long have you got?

Narcissism would probable top of the list, closely followed by strange upbringing, being a compulsive liar, sibling jealousy/rivalry, self absorption...

I could go on, and I'm sure the other Fraus and Herren could add their own favourites.
She lives in a self-curated echo chamber where she is simply the best, better than all the rest. Her arthritic finger poised over the “lock” button must have severe RSI.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes squig, the ONS were busy running a grab-bag of receipts and assorted Moleskines through their counting machines while Jack hovered over them like a Mother Hen gently, softly, peripatetically spooning slop into their mouths to keep them going as they forensically, carefully, maffematically crunched the numbers
I feel quite sorry for that squig. He's stated that he was a huge fan of guest and has bought all of her books.
The disappointment and confusion oozes out of his reply to the person who posted proof that guest's involvement with the ONS was one informal call.
If squig reads here. Don't feel bad ❤. She's fooled a lot of us over the years.
Welcome to the gang of ebil trollz.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She's the only one ever eating her food.
Corrected!! The bin is the only one eating her food. Her bin must stink like a silage on a hot day! 🤢 if you know, you know. I am starting to think one of those grubby forkfuls of pasta hit her pallet and the rest hit the toilet bowl and subsequent bins.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Our meal planning is fortnightly so I'm making an ill-timed Bolognese in a minute, while the temperature in the spite orangery is 31.5° 🫣 We'll eat one (1) portion each in the garden then freeze the rest until it starts raining again 👍🏼 Reassure me this is normal? Being bombarded with absolute bleeping guest- nonsense is confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.