Jack Monroe #572 She also featured in a Sainsburys television campaign in January 2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from guest's Kruger Cowne account page, nominated by @Shimmering. You win all the Nectar points that guest would have accrued at Sainsburys if they hadn't fired her for her comments about David Cameron, causing her to take her business elsewhere and go to Asda instead.

Recap: SCRAN. PLAN. CLAN. Guest was geekily crunching numbers at the local elections, staying up all night (to do what exactly, we're not sure, other than watch the snow fall), and microwaving pasta. Except she lied about that, just like she does with everything else! She's also keen to remind us that she has "bylines everywhere" (where? She hasn't written anything in almost a year), and is "occasionally on your tellybox" (not since June 2023 with Question Time.) She also patronisingly gave her advice about parenting teens; we suggest starting with "don't broadcast your child's embarrassing personal information all over Twitter." Guest's gone from lights on/lights off to Twitter on/Twitter off, as she locks down whenever she's not around so she can control the narrative.

She's been quiet for a day or two so we revisited some past hits including possible cancer-baiting; using the deaths of Jo Cox, Harry Leslie Smith, and Hetty Bower for clout; and whether or not she spoiled her ballot in the Brexit referendum.

FAQs:
Has she moved? - WFK, although local frauen saw from the polling station she went to that if she has moved it wasn't far
Where is the VBI? - LOL
Where are the Sue Lee funds? - double LOL
Is she still with Kruger Cowne? - Looks like it, they've kept her profile up after a site refresh, although it still hasn't been updated to reflect the fact that Grifty Kitchen was released almost a year and a half ago

Tack (mellanslag) så mycket! Wiki on the pink button.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
IMG_9713.jpeg

Bringing this over from the last thread because of the Princess Di eyes. It makes me lol every time I look at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Legs crossed, sitting forward in the chair, very upright.
Not very comfortable in the presents of actual poors.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Don’t be silly, this is the trip she quickly forgot how to use cutlery. What do you mean that’s a fork in the food? No it isn’t! *throws fork at nearby baby*

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is so sheltered and has done so little she was probably genuinely bambi eyed over there
Young American Nun (1952) looks absolutely terrified and completely ill at ease in every single picture from that trip
IMG_8918.jpeg
IMG_8920.jpeg
oh apart from the one where she was practically elbowing the the baby’s bashful mother out of the way
IMG_8921.jpeg
IMG_8922.jpeg
before chopping her out completely to post it on her insta, of course
IMG_8924.jpeg
(in her bleeping dreams).
IMG_8923.jpeg
IMG_8925.jpeg
IMG_8926.jpeg
from when she was hanging out with Masai women
IMG_8928.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg
ss courtesy of @Marmalade Atkins

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Jack, comeback idea for you. Stand against Sue Lee in the election. It would be funny as duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Don't wish to be pedantic Frauen but I do think the thread title should include featu ..
Fitting I feel 💅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She is genuinely the most awkward person in the world. She claims edgy, boss babe personna, in reailty she is a dribbling, dopey mess. I do hope she behaves this weekend, as my quiet family ( with alittle time set a side to grunk) has became quite busy. So please petal i begs ya, just keep very quiet. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“I left Tanzania proud to be compared with Irene. Our experiences of hunger and poverty are different, but we need to see the similarities too.”

Yes Jack, your experiences are very different. Irene has experienced real hunger and poverty and you made it up for attention you lying ghoul.
Honestly the brass neck of her travelling out there trying to make out she’s been through similar.

She has NO shame.

Irene’s face in the pic where Jack has grabbed her child says it all tbh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I was doing my tax return today (don't tell me I don't know how to party on a bank holiday...). I am not a very FORENSIC frau and it is a nightmare for me every year* as I trawl back through my pile of receipts, invoices, diary, bank account etc etc to piece it all together. I'm sure it's also the work of a moment for guest and her FORENSIC number crunching skills and not at all a disorganised chaos like her company accounts....

* I have to do it early this year as my income is down by quite a lot and I need to get my payment on account reduced. I considered selling off my collection of Viv dresses, Burberry jackets and Kate Spade handbags, but then I remembered I actually put money into proper savings account for this exact eventuality 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Jack, comeback idea for you. Stand against Sue Lee in the election. It would be funny as duck.
I would support this but I don't want Sue Lee to win.

View attachment 2916902
Bringing this over from the last thread because of the Princess Di eyes. It makes me lol every time I look at it.
If that's what she was going for she failed miserably! Looks more like a shifty glare from a person who's not happy with their meal and about to feed it to some starry chickens.

Are they greeting her? Are they though? Is that what they're doing?

The little ones are probably saying 'how many sleeps until the annoying woman leaves?' or 'I hope she doesn't make us call her Mamapapa' or 'why does she keep taking photos of herself when we're the beautiful ones?'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I would support this but I don't want Sue Lee to win.

If that's what she was going for she failed miserably! Looks more like a shifty glare from a person who's not happy with their meal and about to feed it to some starry chickens.

Are they greeting her? Are they though? Is that what they're doing?

The little ones are probably saying 'how many sleeps until the annoying woman leaves?' or 'I hope she doesn't make us call her Mamapapa' or 'why does she keep taking photos of herself when we're the beautiful ones?'.
Me neither which is the beauty of the plan. We can watch them both lose. Joyous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Slightly off topic and I know they don’t do it anymore but it is still astonishing that charities like Oxfam were flying random (mainly white) ‘celebs’ to developing countries to patronise black and brown people so very recently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Can’t be her, she doesn’t actually use an air fryer, as evidenced by a) the bungamansion hasn’t burned down b) she said pre-Currys that she doesn’t use an air fryer and gave two of them away (likely due to her takeaway and Waitrose ready meal habits)
There’s too much of a risk of food actually having texture if you use an airfryer so you can see why she avoids them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.