Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you wear a cat in a sling?! I know she said it but I think it'd make most cats extremely angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thread title is life! All grunkalunkaed up and ready for tomorrow’s action!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So has she done her promo video yet for the Hellmann’s show tomorrow? I’ve not seen anything if she has.

Reactions: 7
So I've been lurking a few days (since around thread 31).

I came to Tattle for another influencer but took a look at who else people seemed to be talking about. When I saw the Jack Monroe thread I thought 'Isn't she the food bank cook? How on earth can she have 30+ threads worth of drama?!'

I took a look at thread number 1 and saw the Jamie Oliver debacle and I've been lurking the last few threads. Jack is like social media over-sharer No.1. She has no filter or separation between work/professional Jack and personal Jack. If I were Hellman's I'd be horrified that she's announcing to everyone that she's doing the branded content 'off her tits on pills'.

I also watched a bit of the mayo-cake re-upload. She spends ages on the intro going woe-is-me, I'm so doomed. All she needed to say was 'We filmed this yesterday but we've had technical difficulties so we are filming this again. Sorry for the delay in getting it up but we hope you enjoy the show.'

I feel sorry for the kid. She has so much going on with herself, how is there room for her kid's problems? And the way she represents her mental health and that she's so poorly, she could actually easily give the impression she's not able to properly look after him.

The sad thing is, as others have remarked here, She does have serious mental health problems (probably Bipolar or Narcissist disorders)- she just doesn't seem to realise it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Certainly not a kitten imo and not with a stranger (as you are after a few hours!) but I’ve only ever had 2, so someone else may be better placed to comment?
Nah. I used to keep one down my jumper when it was tiny (4 weeks old, mid November and needed handrearing), but what you actually do with a new kitten is let it rest in the safety of its crate in a quiet room away from everybody else (like small children or overcooked emotional vampires) whilst the resident mog gets to work out what the everlasting duck that thing is doing in its house without being able to batter it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tomorrow's going to be busy, getting a high needs cat and a show to shoot. Nothing can go wrong.....(or can it?)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eh?

1593466131851.png

Take it from the lack of mentions that she's no longer in the greatest pain of her life any more?

I thought that was a hotdog, not a lipstick...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You never know, she could surprise us all by being a fantastic presenter, while at the same time cooking a deliciously edible meal on IG Live. But then again, she probably won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.