J. K. Rowling #7 JK and the Deathly Threats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, these books have been out for ages so it’s probably best that you avoid the thread until you’ve finished reading them. It’s a bit unfair to expect this thread to stay spoiler-free indefinitely.
I read this thread through squinted eyes because (to my shame) I still haven’t read ONE yet and don’t wanna spoiler myself lol

Reactions: 1
I'm re reading them at the moment - up to Lethal White! It's interesting reading them back and spotting clues.

Looking forward to TRG as found it too tense first time round!!

Reactions: 4
No release date yet so I'm wondering if we will get it early 2025 or late 2024. Last time I swear I preordered ordered it well in advance but as far as I know we can't do that yet? In the meantime I'm going to have to reread TRG.

Reactions: 3
Most of the child actors in Harry Potter were absolutely terrible my children and I laugh at them. Harry and the actress who plays Ginny are the worst. When they are ‘acting’ they look like they’re trying to poop. Constipated acting 🤣

Hopefully the new series is better

I do like JK Rowling. My 14 year old said that JKF was ‘transphobic’ but we’ve talked and she doesn’t think that anymore.

Reactions: 11
No release date yet so I'm wondering if we will get it early 2025 or late 2024. Last time I swear I preordered ordered it well in advance but as far as I know we can't do that yet? In the meantime I'm going to have to reread TRG.
No, no preorder yet - I believe that gets only opened up once there us a release date. I'll be on Amazon preordering my Kindle copy the second she announces!

Reactions: 4