It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gona watch those two idiots in the car but my god, the size and height of Em. She absolutely swamps Mikhila. And Mik has a huge face , so Em’s head size must be something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not gona watch those two idiots in the car but my god, the size and height of Em. She absolutely swamps Mikhila. And Mik has a huge face , so Em’s head size must be something else!
You know Mik loves it, though! I think she's only friends with Em to make herself look more attractive.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but Mik's shrinking down in the seat to make Em look even bigger. If she wanted, she could make her seat higher... frenemy #1 and Em either can't, won't or doesn't want to see it.
BTW Mik's hair is woeful.

Reactions: 10
I must've imagined it, regardless I still think she has the potential to use her natural hair pattern!

Reactions: 4
I must've imagined it, regardless I still think she has the potential to use her natural hair pattern!
She looks like she may have had waves, but I think all the bleach and daily heat styling has seen them off.

I was nicer and curlier years ago, not sure if 8t was better conditioned hair styled better or natural

That said now, If she leant into treating her hair rather than frying the duck out of it with crimpers, straighteners and bleach

Decent cut and lay off the hot tools for a few months would do wonders

If my memory serves me right, didn't she grift a bells and whistles hairdryer that was meant to not damage your hair? If it was her then she's a bloody good advert. Probably just used once like that hoover and flogged to the highest bidder. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If my memory serves me right, didn't she grift a bells and whistles hairdryer that was meant to not damage your hair? If it was her then she's a bloody good advert. Probably just used once like that hoover and flogged to the highest bidder. 🙋‍♀️
Yes! And it was included in a thread title, which I remember thinking at the time would be shockingly bad SEO for the company.

Found it - Zuvi

....She looked better with a deep auburn hair colour - the blonde ages her

Reactions: 10
Oh that podcast in the car is pitiful. With the made up jingles. They both think they are so bleeping clever, copying what they've seen on social media and other podcasts. Haven't cringed so hard in along time.

Reactions: 9
Oh that podcast in the car is pitiful. With the made up jingles. They both think they are so bleeping clever, copying what they've seen on social media and other podcasts. Haven't cringed so hard in along time.
Go and watch her latest Ig post. You'll cringe harder. Believe me.

• Haha
Christ on a bike! Another 4 holiday slogs to come🤦‍♀️. No one cares about someone else’s holiday ffs 😤. Of course she loves doing YT as a hobby when it’s one huge grift opportunity. I ain’t ever buying anything some insta grifter is touting.

Reactions: 11
I rarely like any holiday vlogs. I don’t want to see someone having fun in another country when I’m too skint to travel. Also, when they’re not informative, I soo no point. I want details, who you booked with, prices, travel tips, info on local public transport, local rules or customs etc. not her tit room tours of ‘and there’s the kettle, there’s the television…’ with her big fat finger pointing at each item.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another fecking hello fresh video. I can’t watch. There is no way that these two greedy buggers would use their own money to buy this shite. The portions are not generous, and it’s way too expensive. I’d love to know how much they pay for a video. The brand obviously don’t care who attempts to pedal their wares. I tried a box on the free trial and thought it was absolute tosh. I’ve been through all the boxes and thought Gousto was actually quite nice but I’d still rather use my brain to come up with dinner, and save a fair few quid. Still I’m not a high-flying business woman like Em… oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fml Hello Fresh again! When she says 'if you haven't heard of hello fresh before' how can we bloody not have heard of it! Every Tom, dick and Harry is flogging it at every opportunity! If you're going to grift, Em, at least come up with something a little different!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irony of that fish and chip sketch - Chris is Smithy for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ONLY reason of that video today interrupting the holiday vlogs (that feel like they will be dragged out until Christmas at this point) is the AD. She so see through she’s transparent

• Heart