Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had the power to stop this, I'm so bleeping distraught. Everyone at the Met Gala made me sick, only one person in attendance that I know of that actually speaks up about Palestine in his free time, everyone else are just soulless husks of people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sky news just said that the IDF has closed the Erez crossing in the north, no reason given for doing so.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This baby 🥹🥹 this poor poor baby, burned to a crisp but still trying to get up off the hospital bed. And his poor father, trying to give him some sort of comfort. The pain this baby must be in. I’m sick.

How do you justify this, Jenocide?? Note you’re all quiet again eh.

I'm finding this so unbelivably harrowing ... my kid got a small burn a few months ago and he is all healed up now but the pain he was in was unreal. He had pain relief but I spent hours comforting him as he wept in agony. And that was just a small burn and he was in a lovely comfortable living situation. I can only imagine the horror and suffering these children and their parents are experiencing. Humanity has failed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Israeli missile fired at mosque in central Rafah
Reporting from Rafah, southern Gaza

What’s been disturbing is the expansion of the bombing campaign.

Within the past half hour, a drone fired a warning missile at a mosque in the centre of Rafah city. This happened near a market area that was very busy with people, with many trying to restock and buy supplies on their way out of Rafah.

The strike caused a great deal of mayhem and panic, with people starting to run and flee the area.

We’ve learned the missile that was fired at the mosque was a warning shot, in preparation for completely bombing the mosque. We don’t know when that’s going to happen.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...rael-blasts-rafah-fate-of-ceasefire-uncertain

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There’s just much coming out it’s so painful 🥹 I’ve just seen babies squashed in a building full of rubble. Looking like they’re sleeping.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s just much coming out it’s so painful 🥹 I’ve just seen babies squashed in a building full of rubble. Looking like they’re sleeping.
I saw that too. I saw them scooping up pieces of a person last night into a bag, being careful to take out the pieces of rubble afterwards that they accidentally put in too. I want to scream. How is anyone still functioning right now??? All I can do today is cry and try and not vomit. This is vile. Absolutely vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I saw that too. I saw them scooping up pieces of a person last night into a bag, being careful to take out the pieces of rubble afterwards that they accidentally put in too. I want to scream. How is anyone still functioning right now??? All I can do today is cry and try and not vomit. This is vile. Absolutely vile.
I can't help but see my own babies in each and every one of these pictures/videos coming out. It makes me absolutely sick. My wee ones get a scraped knee and my heart bursts for them. These babies are coming out burned to crisps, ripped apart, limbs missing, buried under rubble. How can anyone stand by and see this, and not have their heart ripped out their own chests? Barbaric.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This Julia Hartley-Brewer is quite a piece of work, isn't she so unpleasant? Why is she still on TV, how can people not be repulsed by her?

Not just her opinions, but her general demeanour, she is so disrespectful, brusque and crass.

Reactions: 7
I just watched Dad's trying to dig their dead children, whose faces you could see clearly. From the rubble. Children's faces that yesterday may have smiled, played, laughed, joked, eaten bread. Like was said above it is hard not to see our own children in this.

God bless this man over and over. There is his home being destroyed in the background and still he finds the courage to turn to Allah, make the call to prayer and pray.

Just what are we seeing? Why (and I know why, it is a rhetorical question) is the world OK with this and not only OK so often complicit in it.

How tired her eyes look. How fearful her voice sounds. I am glad every time I see her post because then I know she is alive, but I am ao scared one day there won't be another post from her. That one day it will be her last.

God bless these people.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
These people are fucked in the head. Honestly, what went wrong in their childhood that they turned out like this??? Liars through and through.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m losing my mind on Tattle today. Done arguing with genocide apologists (not on this thread).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This man is usually spot on

---
I’m losing my mind on Tattle today. Done arguing with genocide apologists (not on this thread).
I see you’ve been arguing with grifty who is a big internet knob on X too. Block that bell end x

Reactions: 9
I can feel myself being so emotionally stunned and shell shocked once again. The feelings of helplessness, the sheer terror for the people in Rafah.

I’m constantly in a cycle of ‘surely that can’t be real’, ‘surely this can’t be happening’ to ‘oh my god look at that babies face’ or ‘is that what I think it is?’.

The only thing that brings me any kind of joy is my children, and even then when I look at them I feel so much guilt that they are here, safe. Warm. With food in their tummies, and clean, cosy pyjamas and beds. I weep at the injustice of it all and the fact I can’t do anything.

All eyes on Rafah. Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.