Inked_Bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her, but now it's just the QVC channel, so I've had to block her. It's a shame when creators lose what they're about for money.

Reactions: 7
I also love her but agree that the adverts are annoying. I do love to watch her make up looks though, even if it is all an ad.

Why do all these people turn to tiktok shop? There’s some really big creators who don’t. It’s such a shame when someone you like starts to churn out the ads

Reactions: 3
It’s probably a decent bit of pocket money for her as I’m not sure if she works or not? I know Q is only little and I’m sure she’s not great health-wise.

Yeah that’s true. She’s had some serious health issues I believe so I’m not sure she can work. Which is fair enough. It’s just a shame these lovely people sell themselves to the devil

Reactions: 2
There are definitely worse than her and her “non selling” content is fun and she’s very authentic.

Reactions: 1
The amount of fizzy drinks they buy makes me feel sick, no wonder they’ve got horrible teeth. The amount of energy drinks she gives a minor and claims adhd is wrong. Apart from that and how her content has changed to advertise any old tit, she’s half decent.

Reactions: 5
Shocked to see she’s getting a weight loss procedure tbh. I personally think she has a lovely figure and not too much to lose?

Reactions: 4
E54AB867-8E3D-4738-B56C-7494FCB546AA.jpeg

All that money spent on WLS and hair transplant she should’ve booked her chap in the dentist absolutely disgusting gob 🤮 imagine kissing that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5