ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These stories sum her up. It's sold out so it must be good?! Hun, that means you just get sucked in by the hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had to buy a house and spend 35k on Reno to be happy and feel the purpose...
She is such a massive penis
---
And all this rambling on her stories. How many time she will repeat that she is so so happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does she not realise she says this ever few months?? So what’s the truth? Is she going to say in a few months that NOW she’s the happiest she’s felt.

Answering insta questions in your car at 5am on a Sunday doesn’t scream happy to me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Replaced one stupid expensive car with another stupid expensive car!
Remember when she was trying to sell it to her loyal followers, saying it had no problems.

Finally gets rid and then tells her same loyal followers that she wanted to sell it before amy problems arose, because it had already had a load of problems previously. Even going so far as to describe it as "cursed".

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Haven't bought clothes in 9 months.... OKEYY

All the clothes she bought for the holidays clearly don't count

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never ever come across any “influencer” who posts their own personal crap on their business page to try and garner more likes and attention. Its shameless. It’s not even ever related to her business concept. Freak.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What the duck does she want people to engage with, isn't she just performing a monologue all about her?

Reactions: 8
I swear she lost the plot. She is in some kind of oversized blazer obsession

Also you are right. This top isn't flattering. Looks like you have 2 sets of boobs! Why buy it?!!

Reactions: 9