Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody that cot need lowering for
Peach…the kid could literally fall out that!

Reactions: 9
"hi guys I've got the kids today" lol what a way to tell on yourself .. they literally live with you you're supposed to have them everyday. Anyway, did anyone catch him calling peach fat lol well fat hands. Unit and now fat. Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t been on here for ages. Why does helen behave like this on a night out? Such weird behaviour. There’s enjoying your night out with your friends and then there’s just attention seeking

Reactions: 25
Imagine going out for some civilised drinks and you see egg and her feral mates (who sket has probably slept with) rolling around the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine going out for some civilised drinks and you see egg and her feral mates (who sket has probably slept with) rolling around the floor
Couldn’t agree more tbh! I’m all for having having fun and things getting abit rowdy but that’s just plain embarrassing, but you know little old ‘Ellun is SO fun and wild she just can’t help it 😳🥴😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything egghead does now just gives me the ick only liked her during her 3 day yummy single mummy to 3 angels era

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I shouldn’t say it but I’m going to say it anyway😂😂😂.. but it was good to see sea water getting a taste of her own medicine last night when peach was being rough with her👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know I shouldn’t say it but I’m going to say it anyway😂😂😂.. but it was good to see sea water getting a taste of her own medicine last night when peach was being rough with her👀😂
Was about to comment the same thing - ocean seems to get away with so much. She's a character but her parents let her get away with everything.

Reactions: 10
I’m just watching Chet’s stories and am shocked to come on here and not find that Golden Nugget gate hasn’t been unlocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the latest geordie shore episode and Charlotte and co were saying how rough Rox is and all I could think of was jeez, you should see his cousin 😩😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whys cheat 1) letting beluga play with balloons (plastic and whales ain't good) 2) bragging about being a druggie?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.