Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen the sister before, Mallory, very odd … the outfit checks are so cringe … really average styling … actually below average .. one could easily make a more stylish look from charity shops / primark with the right eye 😂

Reactions: 6
Why they always dragging Etta to these classes? And daily cafe visits, she must be so bored. Surely they have the money to put her in a nursery

Reactions: 9
hardly a shocker with a professional player as a dad, seen a lot about the mental health affects this has on teenage boys if they get let go for not being good enough and how they’re basically competing for contracts at such a young age, good luck to him though.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she has sought permission from all the other kids parents before splashing them all over the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️ zero concern for safeguarding

Reactions: 8
The other parents are all splashing it over social media too, majority of the kids have their own accounts. Instagram is full of “ballerz” 🙄

Reactions: 3
It annoys me how she doesn’t acknowledge that having Korey has a dad has made him more privileged and likely to have had an influence. Her story had a little underlying passive aggressive tone

Reactions: 7
It annoys me how she doesn’t acknowledge that having Korey has a dad has made him more privileged and likely to have had an influence. Her story had a little underlying passive aggressive tone
I don’t think it has made him more privileged in a football sense, I agree with what she’s saying, he got there on his own merit, which should be celebrated. Having a pro footballer dad is a plus, it’s in the genes but they don’t sign every pro footballer’s kid. He’s an amazing footballer and for once favourite child is taking a back seat.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it has made him more privileged in a football sense, I agree with what she’s saying, he got there on his own merit, which should be celebrated. Having a pro footballer dad is a plus, it’s in the genes but they don’t sign every pro footballer’s kid. He’s an amazing footballer and for once favourite child is taking a back seat.
have you seen him playing football?

Yes, but surely having a professional footballer for a dad to teach you and to get you the best training would be massively beneficial!

Reactions: 4
I have a friend who's kid plays for the same team, different age.
No pro in the family, got in on merit alone.
I agree having the dad he has helps him to get a lot of the right things, but they only sign kids on talent. You have to be good enough.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think korey would have had any influence over him it’s a different team to his one and as you say these academies are cut throat you have to be good enough.

I’m sure if he was more well known (aka Romeo Beckham) the name would carry some weight but I don’t think having Korey Smith’s son in the Acadamy is a massive draw for them.

I hope Otis continues to do well he looked so proud in those pictures

Reactions: 6
Yes I have. My child is the same age. There are no professionals in the family in our case.
what’s the best age to start? Some people have told me my son is “promising” but he’s six! How can you tell at this age?! Or even at Otis’ age?! They can run fast and kick the ball hard? 😂

Reactions: 1
what’s the best age to start? Some people have told me my son is “promising” but he’s six! How can you tell at this age?! Or even at Otis’ age?! They can run fast and kick the ball hard? 😂
Get him into a decent grassroots team and let him enjoy it. The rest will come if he’s naturally talented. If he’s playing at a decent level in a years time, additional training is a good shout. By U8’s they’re looking for the more technical players, strong, quick, ability to read the game and act quickly. Academies will “pre sign” U8’s, then the most talented will officially sign ahead of U9 season, when they must give up all other teams and only play for the academy.

Reactions: 3