Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she doesn’t have cleaners / chefs / maids she doesn’t recognise her privaedge in having a ridiculous income and not having a typical 9-5 job. Only the other day she was off skiing for a few days - most people couldn’t afford this in a whole lifetime of working full time. I get the tik tok is her trying to be lighthearted and showing that she does contribute for her family - and there’s no denying this - but her life is so far removed from most people’s reality and there’s no acknowledgement of this. Same with lots of influencers. Makes me so sad and angry.

Reactions: 8
Errr, she literally posted a story 1 or 2 days ago thanking the cleaners for coming and doing an amazing job (and stressing that she paid them so wasn’t an ad) - bang next day a reel about how she does all the chores 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if she doesn’t have cleaners / chefs / maids she doesn’t recognise her privaedge in having a ridiculous income and not having a typical 9-5 job. Only the other day she was off skiing for a few days - most people couldn’t afford this in a whole lifetime of working full time. I get the tik tok is her trying to be lighthearted and showing that she does contribute for her family - and there’s no denying this - but her life is so far removed from most people’s reality and there’s no acknowledgement of this. Same with lots of influencers. Makes me so sad and angry.
That ski trip was paid for by loreal. She's an influencer now don't you know? Oh and now shes besties with Zara Mcdermott 🤣

Reactions: 5
Haha I always mention the side eye pose she does 🤣🤣 it isn’t cute Hattie
I was surprised by how nervous and awkward she came off on that podcast bc her photos make her look really arrogant lol. Having said that she can easily still be arrogant and a mean girl just terrible at public speaking lol

Reactions: 3
Genuinely curious as to how Mallory has gotten through her entire adult life living in the Midlands with 3 kids and without being able to drive? And without a job…she’s basically stranded at home a lot of the time surely?
She lives in the centre of Leam and Blythe's school is no more than a 10/15 minute walk from their house.
My friend who lives there regularly sees them out walking through Jephson Gardens.

Reactions: 1
Imagine filming your child crying saying they don't want to do something they've clearly been pressured into doing 💔

She should be telling him that's fine he doesn't have to, and telling Etta no she can't do it because her brother doesn't want to.

Reactions: 7
Imagine filming your child crying saying they don't want to do something they've clearly been pressured into doing 💔

She should be telling him that's fine he doesn't have to, and telling Etta no she can't do it because her brother doesn't want to.
Thought exactly the same thing, he was on the brink of crying. Wonder if etta is ever told ‘no’

The child stood on the cafe counter 🤢
She’s the type that lets her kids do whatever they want and thinks everyone should fawn and say how cute they are, regardless of whether her kids doing something inconveniences others or is just plain grim!

I noticed in one of her grid posts today she has let Etta take a dolls buggy to a shopping centre. She probably gets annoyed if people don’t wait behind them whilst they dawdle along, and annoyed if people don’t fawn over Etta with the buggy

I do worry how she lets Etta do whatever she wants. Poor Otis in that video. I could never video and post that he looked so stressed and sad. From what I see on instagram. Etta does seem to not understand the word 'no' she comes across spoilt

Reactions: 6
They’ll think it’s cute at the minuet as she’s a toddler but if they carry on letting her get away with everything and making it obvious she’s the golden child she’ll be a nightmare as a teenager

Reactions: 4
Mallory and the baby carrier “it’s not as pretty as the ones i have” 😡🤬 we can’t all afford artipoppe baby carriers. Get in the bin with your tit.

Reactions: 2
Hatties husband really does give me the ick 🤣 how does he put up and do them videos. My fella would tell me to duck off and I wouldn’t blame him 😂

Also surely his mates/team mates take the piss out of him for doing these things, if not to his face I’m sure some do behind his back

Reactions: 14
Hatties husband really does give me the ick 🤣 how does he put up and do them videos. My fella would tell me to duck off and I wouldn’t blame him 😂

Also surely his mates/team mates take the piss out of him for doing these things, if not to his face I’m sure some do behind his back
They’ll 100% take the piss but it’s all football team mates banter.
Plus he can at least push back that his wife is earning money from the tit they put out, unlike the majority of his team mates partners who are purely there for a payday/WAG lifestyle.

However - worth remembering the styles they both wear in these ads are awful compared to what they usually wear. So out of their usual styling that it just looks rough.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.