Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So the naked dress was in a colour apparently discontinued in 2018.
The polo outfit was apparently borrowed from Abigail Spencer.
And the Great She Ostrich is hitching up with all the multilevel marketing schemes dumb enough to include her.

Hmmm...
2018 you say ..... so was this dress purchased in her ‘royal days’ and paid for by the then Prince Charles ( as we know he paid for all her clothes back then) but she was ordered not to wear it as it was not suitable attire for a royal?

Imagine her flouncing about in it when it arrived thinking she was the bees knees and then fuming when told she couldn’t wear it. I can see her thinking “I’ll take this when I leave and wear it to some special occasion when all eyes will be on me and everyone will love it. That will show them that they can’t tell me what to wear.”

Afterthought from yesterday ...... “Well at least it covered my ostrich legs and horrible feet.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
2018 you say ..... so was this dress purchased in her ‘royal days’ and paid for by the then Prince Charles ( as we know he paid for all her clothes back then) but she was ordered not to wear it as it was not suitable attire for a royal?

Imagine her flouncing about in it when it arrived thinking she was the bees knees and then fuming when told she couldn’t wear it. I can see her thinking “I’ll take this when I leave and wear it to some special occasion when all eyes will be on me and everyone will love it. That will show them that they can’t tell me what to wear.”

Afterthought from yesterday ...... “Well at least it covered my ostrich legs and horrible feet.”
Or she asked the creator for a freebie and they sent her old stock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Once you notice the lack of hospital equipment you can’t unsee it. Agree it’s staged and this tour has precious little to do with Invictus. The Invictus board have to stop these two from using Invictus in this way. It’s a massive platform for their vanity project.
I don't want to defend him, but could it be a rehab ward, rather than a medical hospital ward?

Reactions: 29

I was thinking more along the lines of running out of money...

But maybe she is wearing to make a point.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).
I posted a comment in a couple of the articles in the Mail saying that I was looking forward to the wall to wall coverage of William's Royal engagements etc and the comments seem to have disappeared!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

I think he would get clicks if they would only do more articles on him.
Same with Ed and Soph.
The Press could do much better.
Why not give us some positive stuff?

They just want dirty laundry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This has actually made me quite angry. The abuse of power / position is quite astonishing 😡
It isn't a natural photo, taken during a visit. It is a photoshoot to get the "money shot". Disgusting.
Screenshot_20240511-100606.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I don't want to defend him, but could it be a rehab ward, rather than a medical hospital ward?
OT and PT are quite involved and there would usually be equipment for mobility/sight loss/hearing loss etc around.

Reactions: 32
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

Same with Ed and Soph.

The Harkles bring nothing to the party other than to be mocked and laughed at. They’re pretty stupid , not attractive to look at and aren’t capable of doing anything well, they’re a joke.

As you say , they bring gossip, spite and bitchiness and the media( not all ) lap it up.
---
This has actually made me quite angry. The abuse of power / position is quite astonishing 😡
It isn't a natural photo, taken during a visit. It is a photoshoot to get the "money shot". Disgusting.
View attachment 2928650
I despise him , the way he spoke to the one man was nothing short of revolting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Aren't they playing volleyball today?

Standby for for their version of...

1715419204768.jpeg

Obviously they'll have to be careful with the Great She Ostrich, or she'll have their eye out with a stiletto heel.
And clearly there is a danger that one false slip and she'll be reliving her early days in show business with Rod Hull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Same with Ed and Soph.

I make sure I click on articles about the Royals, and archive the Harkle articles, apart from when I need to download videos and photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh I'm do disgusted with the state if the world that the antics of these 2 grifting fake cunts don't even make me laugh at the moment 😒
I used to think they were funny and pathetic but increasingly I see how stupid people lap up their tit and phony speeches. They make me puke and I sincerely hope that KC3 has a room ready for the ginger bleep at the Tower.

I really despise all the woke progressives like that troll Thunberg and these 2 are like spokespeople for this twisted cult.
I'm going to watch Eurovision and get drunk tonight just to spite them all.

I'm annoyed because usually we have a gathering for the show but my daughters friends have all joined the sheep cult and have cried off to protest đŸ€Ź

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.