Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know their wounds could be physical or mental but those are the healthiest looking patients ever. As said, no sign of any medical equipment, no medical gowns and the manner they are lying in bed doesn’t support the reason for the Harkles visit. Compare it to when Hasno and William visited the injured in hospitals in the UK……hospital gowns, monitors and bandages. I suspect the very relaxed bloke on the bed was given shades so that there was a suggestion of an eye injury. Sorry, Hasno, but it’s not ringing true.
Once you notice the lack of hospital equipment you can’t unsee it. Agree it’s staged and this tour has precious little to do with Invictus. The Invictus board have to stop these two from using Invictus in this way. It’s a massive platform for their vanity project.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Both KC and Prince Phillip used to always point and I always get irrationally annoyed about it. It’s just rude and one of the first things we’re told not to do when growing up.
---

Oh my goodness, I’m in Yateley and I missed it!!
I’m in Sandhurst and I missed it.. but local FB groups brought me up to speed on the northern lights… apparently it’s going to be as bright if not brighter tonight x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You just gotta laugh at the harkles preaching about mental health and that's its OK to have "bad days".
Pity they didn't take their own advice when she threatened to "unalive herself" to H when in the RF, or him constantly moaning how awful his life was in the RF.
Grifters, the pair of them
It’s okay for them to not be okay, but it’s not okay for anyone else to not be okay. I.e. “baby brain”

Honest to god, this is so feeble. It’s the same show - turn up in ill fitting creased clothes that match the colour of your own mottled skin tone. Wave and grin. Get on stage and say a few simpering ‘inspiring’ words. Go back to your free fancy accommodation and then bugger back off home again, and never contact these people ever again. That will satisfy the need to be seen for a few weeks. And in the meantime there’s jam to make.

Write your own Meghan speech here:

I’m so honoured to be [here] with you. Looking at your faces gives me hope, because you are the future, and I believe in you.
I was once in the position you are in now, and it’s scary, but please let me tell you, it’s okay to be scared. That should drive you. It should motivate you to be the person you want to be.
I feel inspired by you, and you should be inspired by me. We should be inspired by each other, and help each other to raise each other up, because when we do that, we all win. We all prosper. Your ship is my ship, and my ship is your ship, and we’re all floating on a high tide, and our boat is about to come into shore. You can be shore of that! So, think of me when you’re prospering, and continue to inspire the future generations, and remember that your success started here, right now, because of these words. Right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
AGC Blind... from ARO jam to ARO coffee ... 'aromicano' 'megspresso'?

128. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/10 **4**
All told there are just five hours of activities spread over the time period the alliterate one and her husband will be in country. What really is the point? Oh yeah, the locally "sourced" coffee that will soon be in a gift basket headed to people who really don't want it. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry/Nigeria (Meghan Markle Thanks Nigeria for 'Welcoming Me Home' After Discovering Her Heritage)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Lets start with the vain part:

The ILBW don't know children, don't like children, doesn't understand children. Otherwise, shoe wouldn't EVER chose a beige, backless and too long dress to visit a school, to jump around with little children.

The dress is not ugly, but the colour washes her out. She fed the parasites living above her eyes before the event so they were over swallowed. The dress wasn't fit to suit her, so it's probably borrowed or she intends to have her money back on it.

Her hair was a mess and the hair style did nothing for her and it wasn't suited for the dress, nor the occasion. The style of those "loose hairs", with the wave were similar to any 90's boy's band with really bad hair (my sister texted me the images to prove it).

tumblr_pgerxqD6Js1qcela8o6_r1_250.jpg
Prince-harry-meghan-markle-nigeria-051024_2914-36da9af4cf1c4cc19d3d6ae43ff5941a.jpeg

The white suit: it's so funny she cosplays Catherine and ends up looking like Yoko Ono clutching Hazno's hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
AGC Blind... from ARO jam to ARO coffee ... 'aromicano' 'megspresso'?

128. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/10 **4**
All told there are just five hours of activities spread over the time period the alliterate one and her husband will be in country. What really is the point? Oh yeah, the locally "sourced" coffee that will soon be in a gift basket headed to people who really don't want it. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry/Nigeria (Meghan Markle Thanks Nigeria for 'Welcoming Me Home' After Discovering Her Heritage)
Meghan’s coffee is VERY bitter, and has a laxative effect. Her jam is very tart, and slimy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Posting this oldie from 18 months ago. For comparison purposes when our crappy media come up with more 'rockstar' crap, fawn over Smeg's "leadership" thing later on and tell us how we really really need the Harkles for Africa outreach.

Sophie: A Royal "first" to the DNC.

Respectable outfit.

Warm reception.

Unobtrusive, non-military security.

Ordinary-looking vehicle. Not a flashy SUV.

Plenty of crowds in the background.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This trip is annoying and may be harmful to the RF, but really how would KC have stopped it? It his been clearly stated that this is not a State visit on behalf of His Majesty's Government. KC did not meet with hairy, and has basically ignored his presence in the UK. I believe the bank of Pa is closed to his darling boy, so money is not a leverage. If KC had intervened, then the whole racist BS would be front and center yet again. Nigeria has the right to invite idiots to their country and arrange PR for them. I think the sussex creatures look ridiculous, todgering about in a vulgar manner , followed by the rancid scent of desperation. If you must blame someone, I think this whole vile mess rests on the weary shoulders of the late, great, departed Queen. Eventually hairy will lose will lose his barnacle grip on the IG, (as he is losing his hair) and his last vestige of 'royalty' will be gone. No matter how many times they re-brand, they have nothing to offer. Hairy is not smart, and smeagol is as sharp as a tack that has been bulldozed into a tiny spec of scrap metal. And regardless of how much time, money and effort they are wasting on 'beauty treatments', they just get less attractive. Hairy's mottled, fuzzy head, his beady close set eyes, and his rat faced, lipless smile are really off putting. As for Madame, although she 'chose' not to attend the Met, or the Oscars, or Obama's Birthday party, Oprah's birthday party, etc., etc, etc, etc. in order to spend precious time with the flat picks, she remains a Muther, F, and her giant horse teeth, ridiculous eyebrows and forehead vein give haz a run for his money in the "you're ugly and your mama dresses you funny" category. Really, they are the architects of their own demise.

So let them totter about hugging random strangers, in their vulgar, over familiar way and enjoy their attempts at being 'royal'.
I don't think the thing is the tittles. The Duke and Duchess of Windsor never lost their titles and the world knew they were not representing the UK when they visited Hitler himself. I think the thing is TRF never issued an absolute statement saying the Harkles were out of their duties as Royals forever, with no way back. There is always an underlaying feeling that one day bridges will be mend and they could eventually be back. And that is the door that KC needs to close. It's not enough to say they are doing their thing "overseas". Is the need to say, without subtlety, that they are out of the institution. For good.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.