Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought page 6 was one of their friendly publications but they’ve gone with this as their photo…..

AHH yes, but, the difference here is that Diana looked good in most of her outfits, and never had a hair out of place having it sprayed to within an inch of its life.

In comparison, we have Meganut looking appalling most of the time wearing ill fitting, inappropriate clothing, and her hair is not her own and not combed tidily.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So the talk she gave in her red nightie was the same old regurgitated “representation matters” shite she’s spouted the last 10+ times she’s had a mic in her hand. “If girls see someone who looks like them achieve amazing things they’ll believe they can too.” Firstly, lol. She genuinely believes she’s an inspiration. If my daughters ever aspired to be like this talentless, grifting nut job I’d know I’d failed as a parent. Secondly, I’m sure the Nigerians really appreciated a white woman who has been privileged from birth descend on their country pretending to be one of them and patronising them with this utter word vomit. I wonder if we’ll get a mention of Invictus and the veterans today? Ya know, the whole reason they’re supposedly there.
I’m genuinely struggling to understand what exactly Smez has achieved - apart from marrying the village idiot. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She really is going backwards. She dresses like a tart but she was very pretty, she looked good. Now she can't fix her hair even if her life depends on it and the clothes always make her look aged and washed. The make up is all wrong and those eye brows could star in a dark horror movie.
If Laura Poirot is right in her last video, the Ho could be older than 43? 50? (😂)

Phew! Daily Mail
Commentators angry about what they call a vanity project, and the portraits aren't "free".
Public support for the Monarchy needs to be "cemented"? Rid us of the Sussexes then.

"Churches, universities and hospitals can apply for a free framed official portrait of King Charles to display, as the Government expands its £8 million scheme to cement public support for the monarch."
"The move .....will make hundreds more public bodies eligible for the picture project.
Churches were told they would have to stump up the money for the portrait themselves, despite the King being Supreme Governor of the Church of England. "
"But now, from June 5 all Church of England places of worship can apply for a free portrait of the monarch – as well as hospitals, job centres, universities, coastguard centres and coroners' courts."

£8 million.
RNLI are desperately short of funds and are having to cut back on proper boats.
Just what someone wants to see in a job-centre.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She's taking the pee now "I love being a mum to our sweet chatty children "

If she loves being a mum so much how come you consistently go away without them, why did you come to Nigeria during Mother's Day, why didn't you bring them on this trip and why do you go on holiday without them. Whenever you talk about the children you always come out with more lies and that is why so many people question their existence because you never take them anywhere nor are you and Harry ever seen with them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's taking the pee now "I love being a mum to our sweet chatty children "

What she meant was..
I love playing at being a mom to our sweet chatty children…when their real parents lend them to us. And only for as long as it takes to get the photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When have we ever seen her wearing a cross? Not only insulting the host country with her totally inappropriate clothing, she then exibits "missionary" vibes with that deliberate and blatant choice of necklace.
It's merch.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah sweet and chatty arent the words I would've used for my kids at similar age. Does she have talking bookcases? Actually that might be useful when you are looking for a particular book.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
See I think she's loving the anthem being played as she thinks it reinforces her "royal connection" aka "the money shot"
Of course, this is what the trip is about, Royal connections, and sod Invictus. That's why she made a big point of mentioning the Flatpacks, another reminder to our Monarch of an important matter that hasn't been honestly addressed or even acknowledged. Stands singing God Save The King, she's his DIL don't forget, standing beside his son Prince Harry.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Meghan thinks she's basically the Second Coming of Christ.
Well she has got two angelic children...
And she was a virgin...
And if you squint her name looks like Mary....

And only best from the sperm bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Andrew Gold. Harkles most hypocritical move yet, woke and cringe

I like Andrew Gold! Such a nice, affable young chap!

The stoats really get up his nose with their hypocrisy and stuff like this 'poverty tourism'.

Well, most Nigerians may well be lacking money but they're better off than the stoats who have loadsamoney but no family, no friends (transactional contacts are not friends!) no hearts, no empathy, no kindness, no honesty, no loyalty, no selflessness, no sense of duty, no work ethic, no job satisfaction, no interest in anyone but themselves... all the values and virtues that make life worth living.

Instead, they monetise simulacra, mere cardboard cut outs of all these good things. And wonder why they're still unhappy, still failing, and why good folks with decent values and virtues don't like them.

It's tit not to have a home or no money to eat and pay the bills (It should never happen in a first world country - or anywhere come to that). But money alone doesn't bring happiness. In fact, the more you have, the more responsibilities and complexities, pressure and stress you have.

So to alleviate their stress and gather the attention and fame they crave, they go on empty, soulless little poverty tourist jaunts where they can take at least some warped comfort in being better off, more important, 'more wonderful' than all the poor peons they patronise and condescend to.

/here endeth the Sunday Lesson! 🤫 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She bitched about not being allowed to wear bright colours when a working royal.
I would imagine a trip to Nigeria would be an excellent opportunity to wear some vibrant colour.

Ok the red was bright but the frill looked like it had been badly tacked on and it was so clingy you could see her belly and pubic bone.

The other outfits....nah.
The red dress was inspired by her favourite courgette recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone advise me as to why I get nowt when clicking on the archive link? It opens another window and the blue line shoots across as if it’s loading but then nothing appears and the blue line does its race all over again. Zilch, nada, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 19
Can someone advise me as to why I get nowt when clicking on the archive link? It opens another window and the blue line shoots across as if it’s loading but then nothing appears and the blue line does its race all over again. Zilch, nada, etc etc etc.
I get the same now too

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.