Harry & Meghan #439 Captain Wales promoted to Major Embarrassment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sound of sweetly-sleeping spaniels and Harkle chat

Game plan for Nigeria? Harkles will be safe with state protection, as if still working royals. They aim to make money and connections with Nigeria. Ultimate goal is for Haz to become Head of the Commonwealth. The Harkles have played the race card by maligning Catherine a racist and making it difficult for a future King William to become Head. Position is elected and Smeg has created a dynamic of being attacked by mean white people. Devious and clever, Smeg discovered she was 43% Nigerian when she became aware Nigeria had big udders waiting to be milked.

Security stunt? İf the Harkles are clever they won't create a security drama. Smeg already tried to milk the possibilities for a return to İPP status with the catastrophic NY chase.

Pregnancy fraud? Not likely to be proven or prosecuted because of race card and symbiotic relationship of TRF with the press. Lady C's realistic/cynical opinion.

Harkles won't stop until definitively stopped? Fear that blocking them would damage TRF more than no action because of race card.
Can Haz achieve this goal? Holy God, I fear it is possible. As a Kiwi, I am filled with repulsion at the thought. Smeg may have a winning card here, "rascism" etc, and if so, the Commonwealth is heading for The End.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Meghans Mole. Ms many mythcarriage lies

---
I think Mole is right to keep bringing this up. This is one story where is almost impossible for us to get the facts. But it shows how the can't keep a story and will lie even if for the sake of adding drama. It shows how her word is not reliable. This should be used in every court where she has to depose.

• Heart
Can Haz achieve this goal? Holy God, I fear it is possible. As a Kiwi, I am filled with repulsion at the thought. Smeg may have a winning card here, "rascism" etc, and if so, the Commonwealth is heading for The End.
If the plan is to be King and Queen of the Commonwealth - and I think this was their original plan and maybe one they are now reconsidering - they show, as per usual, huge ignorance while approaching it.

The fact that they don't understand what is the Commonwealth these days is pretty clear on the Netflix reality show, when they call it "Empire 2.0".

More than anything, the Commonwealth is today an economic alliance of countries who share trade privileges among themselves. It was, before Brexit, a way for the countries that were a part of the Commonwealth to also access the European market in a more advantage position.

Although some of the members of the Commonwealth like to say they want to leave because they are Republicans - like Jamaica - I see this as a populist movement as the majority of the nations in the Commonwealth today are in fact Republics, and 5 have their own Monarchy (like Brunei and Hazno's dear Lesotho).

Finally, the Commonwealth is not just about Africa and Racism. It's really worldwide and again, much more about economics than any other factors. The ILBW and the husband can't grasp this. Can't grasp that the importance of the Royal Tours is not the red carpets, the walkabouts, the speeches of the Royals: the importance of these Tours is about the entourage the Government puts in place that allows for conversations between business people and business associations from both sides. Funny enough, in a twisted corrupt way, at least Andrew was smart enough to understand this. The ILBW is not.

So no one with a brain will wish that the Commonwealth will be led by two grifters who will help no one but themselves instead of having the British Monarch - and more important - the British Government behind it. Sure, they put up PR stunts using the grifter duo, but this is why it's important that, not the King but the Government to come out and say it very, very clearly that this "tour" has nothing to do with the UK, the UK's economics and mainly nothing to do with the UK's official relationship with Nigeria - through the Commonwealth or otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Harry & Meghan 440 # My wife went to Nigeria. Jamaica? No she went of her own accord

ah, there's nothing like an old joke! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy Coronation Anniversary to KC3....

Nothing has changed with the Harkles, I don't expect it will..... I'm sure we will all be here in another 4 years, discussing the same stuff, wondering where the kids are and how Archie is 10 and we've still not seen him but he's still in the LOS 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Richard was well loved by the people of York and in the North. We will never know the truth about the prince's now, although I think personally that Margaret Beaufort had enough foresight to see the boys were going to be in the way of her son too. Yes I agree that the Victor gets to write his story and his account of what happened.
Let's hope Harry is never in a position to vilify William.
Agree with all of this. IMO Richard is not the only one in the frame for the princes, quite a way down the list I believe.

Harold will try every trick in the book to bring down William, he seems to be making it his life's work. But what then? The people won't stand for a king Harold and queen Ho.

At least Richard was loyal to his brother, the king.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The commonwealth - I don’t think the general public think about it much, I never used to until following here. I remember the commonwealth games and that it was the transition from an empire to a collection of independent states that was tricky but held together by the Queen and her royal specialness and the esteem in which she was held by the member nations.

The future of it is interesting, because it is a global network that does not include the US, Russia or China but does include a lot of desirable resource countries that are being bought up by China particularly, and are being put under China debt. China particularly would like the commonwealth dissolved and the UK out of influence.

I can see a push for a different head of the commonwealth, not the British monarch and then it will collapse in influence and membership, as none of the other leaders would have the same pull. There are 14 Commonwealth realms aside from the UK that have the King as head of state currently, that may reduce, but he is the biggest figurehead that keeps it together.

If the commonwealth decides to elect a new leader it is highly likely they would be from a nation in Africa. It would in no way ever be Harry, but he should stop his little Commonwealth tour as it is embarrassing- he is pretending he still has influence when I’m sure the ambassador is being told over the Ferraro Rocher that he in no way represents his father.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The commonwealth - I don’t think the general public think about it much, I never used to until following here. I remember the commonwealth games and that it was the transition from an empire to a collection of independent states that was tricky but held together by the Queen and her royal specialness and the esteem in which she was held by the member nations.

The future of it is interesting, because it is a global network that does not include the US, Russia or China but does include a lot of desirable resource countries that are being bought up by China particularly, and are being put under China debt. China particularly would like the commonwealth dissolved and the UK out of influence.

I can see a push for a different head of the commonwealth, not the British monarch and then it will collapse in influence and membership, as none of the other leaders would have the same pull. There are 14 Commonwealth realms aside from the UK that have the King as head of state currently, that may reduce, but he is the biggest figurehead that keeps it together.

If the commonwealth decides to elect a new leader it is highly likely they would be from a nation in Africa. It would in no way ever be Harry, but he should stop his little Commonwealth tour as it is embarrassing- he is pretending he still has influence when I’m sure the ambassador is being told over the Ferraro Rocher that he in no way represents his father.
Well it is no surprise that the Chinese armed Nigerian army invited them.

As for the Commonwealth, there is the issue with the King being head of state in a number of countries, and the UK courts being a court of appeal in various jurisdictions. The trading block thing went years ago when the UK joined the Common Market, it was one of the principle objections by people like Barbara Castle. One shouldn't underestimate the diplomatic ties.

• Wow
  • Heart
If the plan is to be King and Queen of the Commonwealth - and I think this was their original plan and maybe one they are now reconsidering - they show, as per usual, huge ignorance while approaching it.

The fact that they don't understand what is the Commonwealth these days is pretty clear on the Netflix reality show, when they call it "Empire 2.0".

More than anything, the Commonwealth is today an economic alliance of countries who share trade privileges among themselves. It was, before Brexit, a way for the countries that were a part of the Commonwealth to also access the European market in a more advantage position.

Although some of the members of the Commonwealth like to say they want to leave because they are Republicans - like Jamaica - I see this as a populist movement as the majority of the nations in the Commonwealth today are in fact Republics, and 5 have their own Monarchy (like Brunei and Hazno's dear Lesotho).

Finally, the Commonwealth is not just about Africa and Racism. It's really worldwide and again, much more about economics than any other factors. The ILBW and the husband can't grasp this. Can't grasp that the importance of the Royal Tours is not the red carpets, the walkabouts, the speeches of the Royals: the importance of these Tours is about the entourage the Government puts in place that allows for conversations between business people and business associations from both sides. Funny enough, in a twisted corrupt way, at least Andrew was smart enough to understand this. The ILBW is not.

So no one with a brain will wish that the Commonwealth will be led by two grifters who will help no one but themselves instead of having the British Monarch - and more important - the British Government behind it. Sure, they put up PR stunts using the grifter duo, but this is why it's important that, not the King but the Government to come out and say it very, very clearly that this "tour" has nothing to do with the UK, the UK's economics and mainly nothing to do with the UK's official relationship with Nigeria - through the Commonwealth or otherwise.

Thank you for explaining this. I’ve been confused about it,

All H could ever be is a figurehead…seemingly rewarded for the achievement of marrying a biracial actress. He has no ‘influence’ to peddle with the government or his family….outside of Invictus.
Markle has been a flop in Hollywood…she can’t even get her own ‘career’ in gear.

Excellent point about Andrew…and he was rumored to be the late Queen’s favorite. KC couldn’t get to his helicopter fast enough when Darling Boy stopped by.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.