Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen an interview with her, obviously it showed her unfiltered face, I don’t understand what the nose job is supposed to have fixed, she looks the same except blonde with more makeup. The pics online are filtered to such a degree that it has blurred out all the contours of her face.

It’s hard to articulate, aside from the awful tit her mum inflicted on her, her features are very strange and I suspect this was case from birth and not necessarily due to medical interventions due to her mum.

Reactions: 14
Seen an interview with her, obviously it showed her unfiltered face, I don’t understand what the nose job is supposed to have fixed, she looks the same except blonde with more makeup. The pics online are filtered to such a degree that it has blurred out all the contours of her face.

It’s hard to articulate, aside from the awful tit her mum inflicted on her, her features are very strange and I suspect this was case from birth and not necessarily due to medical interventions due to her mum.
I think she was born ugly,hence mum doing the M by Proxy..but I think she has her mothers brain.😖
Really see it I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eurgh, I've just got round to watching her interview on The View. What a narcissist. When asked how she feels about Godejohn being in prison for life when she's out now, she says "I have to focus on myself." When asked how she copes with her emotions about her mother being gone, she says, "I give myself patience, I give myself grace." Yeah, I bet you do a lot of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurgh, I've just got round to watching her interview on The View. What a narcissist. When asked how she feels about Godejohn being in prison for life when she's out now, she says "I have to focus on myself." When asked how she copes with her emotions about her mother being gone, she says, "I give myself patience, I give myself grace." Yeah, I bet you do a lot of that.
She’s really,really sick,should never have been released.

Reactions: 10
She’s not the full ticket and i think she was born with something wrong with her. As for the new bloke, would be interesting to see a background check on him as anyone interested in her will not be mentally stable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll have a look and see whether I can watch that being in the UK. To me she seems extremely smug that she is a free woman whilst someone she manipulated is still in prison. It's robotic, she isn't clever enough to stick to one version of events.

Reactions: 8
Yes she is creepy and the blonde hair and nosejob makes it even worse. She is not normal.

Reactions: 3
Yes she is creepy and the blonde hair and nosejob makes it even worse. She is not normal.
As you say she's not normal, she'll continue to have meltdowns, surgery and change her story several times over. The USA government made a big mistake releasing her from prison

Reactions: 4
she is a bit sinisterish ,I can see why people get a creepy feeling. I mean aside from the fact she had her mother killed.
Shes a bit like a horror film character ,chucky,pennywise...Gypsy Rose

Reactions: 9
she is a bit sinisterish ,I can see why people get a creepy feeling. I mean aside from the fact she had her mother killed.
Shes a bit like a horror film character ,chucky,pennywise...Gypsy Rose
I honestly think she'll be back in prison for murder before long

• Wow
Reactions: 5

yeah those filters make it look like she actually got a nose job. Any pics on tmz, she looks the exact same which makes you wonder if she really did.

Reactions: 5
She’s not the full ticket and i think she was born with something wrong with her. As for the new bloke, would be interesting to see a background check on him as anyone interested in her will not be mentally stable
He was one of a few who 'dated' her when she was inside. I think they were even engaged at some point. Then something happened along the lines of her mask slipping and he bolted, wanting nothing to do with her. That's why so many side-eye him now and think he is only with her again because she is getting attention and wants some for himself.

Reactions: 2
yeah those filters make it look like she actually got a nose job. Any pics on tmz, she looks the exact same which makes you wonder if she really did.
I think she wishes that she looked like the filtered version, she's going to be one of those idiots that can't stop having plastic surgery and turn into a melted candle

Anyone that “dates” someone in prison who they have never met either hides dark secrets themselves or they are mentally unwell. Im single but ive never thought oh let me strike something up with a murderer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone that “dates” someone in prison who they have never met either hides dark secrets themselves or they are mentally unwell. Im single but ive never thought oh let me strike something up with a murderer 🤣
There's some very strange people that walk the earth. It's the last thing I'd think of too, but for some reason they want the attention and noteriety of dating a murderer

You should get yourself on the prison wife thread on here, there’s plenty that do, one actually married a man who killed two people 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still feel bad for Gypsy, and what her mum put her through. My comment about her not being normal came out a bit harsh. I think the way she has been treated like a hero on TikTok makes me dislike her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You should get yourself on the prison wife thread on here, there’s plenty that do, one actually married a man who killed two people 🙃
It’s like programme I watched on tv few yearsago British women getting attached to death row prisoners,made me feel sick,one woman married one then he was executed.There’s a name for it big of psych problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still feel bad for Gypsy, and what her mum put her through. My comment about her not being normal came out a bit harsh. I think the way she has been treated like a hero on TikTok makes me dislike her more.
That's the main issue with her, the way that she and others think she's a hero. What her mother put her through is horrendous, where Gypsy falls down is that millions of people have been or are being abused to a similar level. The majority of those wouldn't plan to murder and manipulate someone into doing your dirty work. How she has projected herself, telling different accounts and all the make over stuff is beyond my comprehension and I find it all in very poor taste

Reactions: 12