Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Sophie didn't like Jamie. Personally I don't get good vibes from him at all.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Sophie didn't like Jamie. Personally I don't get good vibes from him at all.
In the wiki, there are screenshots of Sophie and Jamie’s comments to each other. I actually think they knew each other before Gemma and Jamie 👀

Reactions: 5
Anyone else follow a its bugs life on tiktok? 2 years old and her speech is impeccable. I know you shouldn't compare but it definitely makes it more noticeable when u see how good hers is. Outdoors, playing, lots of adventures. It's clearly made a hug difference
She’s the cutest, her speech and observations are brilliant 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we think Sophie has ever met Noah?! I follow soph from early days and she never posts a single thing about that family. She doesn’t even follow Jamie; and vice versa, something happened guys!!
Im pretty sure Sophie doesnt see or cares for them for years now.

Reactions: 7
Jamie does come across as super controlling and a dick. Bad vibes all round. But so does Gemma now. Long gone is the bubbly, goofy personality replaced with a bitter, passive aggressive, greedy, super consuming, selfish bore. She also shows herself to be controlling as well. I can imagine living with her as a partner is a total nightmare. And also why she doesn’t have any friends anymore. Who’d want to hear about shades of beige or the fifth free bed she’s got this year 😂

Reactions: 15
If I remember correctly, wasn't there talk of Jamie liking Sophie first, but he ended up with
Gemma?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly, wasn't there talk of Jamie liking Sophie first, but he ended up with
Gemma?
Yeah was there not a time where they all went to a hottub or something and sophie and jamie were talking and flirting or something?

Reactions: 6
In my opinion Gemma has always been a dullard. The difference being when she hung out with Sophie, it was Sophies bubbly funny personality that shone through those videos, and rubbed off a bit on Gemma. Sophie carried her. And the second Sophie vanished, so did the remnants of the personality that Gemma copied. Worst mistake she made was getting rid of Sophie and replacing her with Jamie

Reactions: 22
In my opinion Gemma has always been a dullard. The difference being when she hung out with Sophie, it was Sophies bubbly funny personality that shone through those videos, and rubbed off a bit on Gemma. Sophie carried her. And the second Sophie vanished, so did the remnants of the personality that Gemma copied. Worst mistake she made was getting rid of Sophie and replacing her with Jamie
I think your right in what your saying

Reactions: 4
Think he's here... been silent on insta for a while.
I doubt it, she will just be trying to gear up speculation. Reality is I don’t think anyone gives a single tit. Especially as it’s her 2nd, people tend to care even less by then.

Reactions: 6
She did say she was having a growth scan earlier this week & “obviously” would update everyone. Bit suss that she never did? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wish she would stop harping on that he was born early. Two weeks early is still full term. Let’s see how Noah gets pushed to the side now a new content baby has arrived.

Reactions: 13