Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said it a long time about Courtney with the toxic positivity. She is a bleeping melt! Who in the honor of God send her messages saying that she is helping them in a healing journey. I actually wonder about people in this day and age. Snowflakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I said it a long time about Courtney with the toxic positivity. She is a bleeping melt! Who in the honor of God send her messages saying that she is helping them in a healing journey. I actually wonder about people in this day and age. Snowflakes
Could not agree more, she is encouraging that snow flake behaviour. Someone needs to bring her down to the real world

Reactions: 3
Could not agree more, she is encouraging that snow flake behaviour. Someone needs to bring her down to the real world
Well she got her free night in Fitzgeralds. One of the Corbitt's must fancy a crack 😂 I wouldn't step foot in that place now. Can't find the time to reply to all her fans but can find time to find the freebies

Reactions: 1
Well she got her free night in Fitzgeralds. One of the Corbitt's must fancy a crack 😂 I wouldn't step foot in that place now. Can't find the time to reply to all her fans but can find time to find the freebies
I am surprised she remembered it was on, since we is so forgetful and "not on this planet" :D
---
Also not sure why she needed 3 meals dropped into her for the day at lunch time - when she was going to a food event for dinner. I get eating before the gym but 3 meals doesnt make sense to me

I am surprised she remembered it was on, since we is so forgetful and "not on this planet" :D
---

Also not sure why she needed 3 meals dropped into her for the day at lunch time - when she was going to a food event for dinner. I get eating before the gym but 3 meals doesnt make sense to me
I think there is probably an ED situation.

Do Corbett’s own this? I thought it was still in the Connacht Hospitality groups hands (the Fitzgeralds).

She’s got a bad case of main character syndrome, but she does say on one of her most recent reels that Sinead Heg is such an inspiration to follow. If Sinead’s someone who you look up to, god help you!

Reactions: 5
Do Corbett’s own this? I thought it was still in the Connacht Hospitality groups hands (the Fitzgeralds).

She’s got a bad case of main character syndrome, but she does say on one of her most recent reels that Sinead Heg is such an inspiration to follow. If Sinead’s someone who you look up to, god help you!
Thinkur right that its Connacht, Mary Mullans is Corbett 💯 and I doubt they've two opened same time 😊

Thinkur right that its Connacht, Mary Mullans is Corbett 💯 and I doubt they've two opened same time 😊
I didn’t realise the Corbett's are in pubs at all! I always thought Mary Mullan’s was the same as Carroll’s and the new Hole in the Wall, same people have Vocho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise the Corbett's are in pubs at all! I always thought Mary Mullan’s was the same as Carroll’s and the new Hole in the Wall, same people have Vocho.
It is the Mullin and Carroll lads who have it , J.Corbett has some input in Mary Mullins too but not sure how involved

Reactions: 2
It is the Mullin and Carroll lads who have it , J.Corbett has some input in Mary Mullins too but not sure how involved
He sold londis.. or gave up the lease. I dunno if he owned it. Just know it's not him in londis now

• Wow
Reactions: 2