Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video of her daughters room, I can't believe she's just got piles of clothes everywhere.
I can’t believe Rose is that used to them being there she leaves them alone lol it was a bit of a tit hole

Reactions: 3
I like Francesca more so than the other wan but that story she just put up🤬 what part of child protection and privacy do these wans not understand?🤬

Reactions: 2
I know everyone says how private Ashley is but I found it a bit strange he didn't post anything about their family day out. And he doesn't seem to be there at all?! Fran seems to be off doing things with the kids all the time. No shade just wondering if he things aren't great between them?! Or if he is a workaholic. All the other diversity members/families seem to have gone away apart from them

Edit: onvs jord and nay didn't take their kids but you know what I mean

Reactions: 4
I know everyone says how private Ashley is but I found it a bit strange he didn't post anything about their family day out. And he doesn't seem to be there at all?! Fran seems to be off doing things with the kids all the time. No shade just wondering if he things aren't great between them?! Or if he is a workaholic. All the other diversity members/families seem to have gone away apart from them

Agree with you he never reposts what she tags him in barely loooks at the camera if she films family days out

Reactions: 2
Think diversity are in Butlins most of the summer. Fran was there one of the days last week I think it was

Think diversity are in Butlins most of the summer. Fran was there one of the days last week I think it was
It's not many of the main ones is it? Jordan hasn't been, perri isn't this weekend as he is with Laura and Ashley had the day out with his family on sat? Starr and Geo haven't been there either I don't think

It's not many of the main ones is it? Jordan hasn't been, perri isn't this weekend as he is with Laura and Ashley had the day out with his family on sat? Starr and Geo haven't been there either I don't think
Maybe they're finished or more likely I got confused somewhere along the way😂

He seems like he barely tolerates his wife. Took his mum. To get an MBE instead of his wife too. Surely she could've gone with them?

Reactions: 7
He seems like he barely tolerates his wife. Took his mum. To get an MBE instead of his wife too. Surely she could've gone with them?
I did initially think the same but then his mum plays a big massive role in Diversity so figured it was probably due to that

She calls him dude in her responses today...seems a bit friendly as opposed to loving?
I’ve thought this for a while. They’ve been married years and can’t even post a pic of each other together on a story for 24hrs! I understand keeping things private but then it’s like they’re kinda non existent together 🤪 just give us a pic guys you’re both stunning 🤩 😂😂 we wanna see the Gucci banjos 😭 fed up of the Poundland banjos (Nai & jord)

Reactions: 5
Something very off about Ash and Fran, Fran obviously loves him that’s clear, not staged..wouldn’t like to be in such a distant marriage.

mayhe they're just in a patch of being with each other and loving each other but lost the attraction/spark. Let’s face it, she won’t be getting a lot of alone time with him. And they’ve been together since 2006

Last edited:
There’s a comment on Naomi banjo thread from somebody who worked on the tour. She said that they are just ready private but she’s in the background at his work, and they are really loved up in person just not for social media! Hope it’s true!

• Heart
My husband very rarely puts anything up of me and our kids on social media but he is a very doting father and amazing hubby so I hope that, despite what we don’t see on SM, they are actually loved up. Ashley just seems really busy, and from the recent stories and posts, she seems really supportive about Ash taking his mum. Could you imagine if that was Naomi though! 😂

• Haha
My husband very rarely puts anything up of me and our kids on social media but he is a very doting father and amazing hubby so I hope that, despite what we don’t see on SM, they are actually loved up. Ashley just seems really busy, and from the recent stories and posts, she seems really supportive about Ash taking his mum. Could you imagine if that was Naomi though! 😂
Omg the drama there would be 🤣🤣🤣 not sure there are enough spa days out there for that

• Haha
Reactions: 3