Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duolingo - more clout-chasing than Maggie.
That shady little green owl!
they also reannacted the Inchident some time ago
duolingo admin definitely reads gossip pages or reddit and knows inside jokes 😅

Reactions: 1
We were reliably informed by our Portuguese correspondent @Rsmv01 that it's Mag oo ee. Said quickly.

Hellooo everyone
This guy says Magui in the beggining so you can listen how we say it.
Also the question he makes her is "how do you start a conversation with a guy?"
She said she would make conversation via instagram like replying to a story or something like that :rolleyes: but she also said she is not good with that 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Quick question, I’ve been out of the loop for a while, but Alex seems like Charlotte’s twin. But the relationship seems a little more mature compared to Chacha from the little I’ve seen. Anyone can explain to me what’s different this time? Why they seem happier?
---
Yes, I came out of a hiatus because I kept mistaking Alex for Cha until I sensed a vibe change. A good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quick question, I’ve been out of the loop for a while, but Alex seems like Charlotte’s twin. But the relationship seems a little more mature compared to Chacha from the little I’ve seen. Anyone can explain to me what’s different this time? Why they seem happier?
---
Yes, I came out of a hiatus because I kept mistaking Alex for Cha until I sensed a vibe change. A good one.
I don't think we will ever know if Charles is really happier or not, but something has definitely changed. In my honest opinion, he seems quite PR-oriented now, he used to always be that- even with Charlotte but its a lot more blatant now.
Obviously, in one way or another, there are definitely things in his personal life and relationships that we aren't privy to anymore because Alexandra doesn't share stuff like Charlotte did. I think Charlotte opened up a whole new world for Charles' fans where they got the opportunity to swoon over their relationship and every single thing she filmed him doing and posted on her Instagram stories. Considering we don't get that from Alexandra, just some PR photoshoots from time to time, its quite different. I think Charles just seems more closed off from the public while simultaenously also trying to build a brand/public image for himself- which gives off a very interestinggggg vibe that I'm not sure I can explain.
That along with Charles getting older makes his new relationship seem more 'mature' + the fact that we suddenly don't get content of him watching the 'Minions' movie or participating in whatever the f this is:

1000094886.jpg

1000095253.jpg

CAN'T FIND CHARLES WITH THE JERSEY

Please don't kick me out I can't keep calm

• Haha
oh, yay (how many more psg matches until she tells him to piss off and go by himself??)

1715113518327.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hellooo everyone
This guy says Magui in the beggining so you can listen how we say it.
Also the question he makes her is "how do you start a conversation with a guy?"
She said she would make conversation via instagram like replying to a story or something like that :rolleyes: but she also said she is not good with that 😂
The heart was for you not Maggie Wee Wee! Hope you're doing ok x

• Heart
this person has another way of looking at the paddock pass of Leo and I share this positive attitude

In all seriousness how do you pronounce Magui like I genuinely have no clue 😅
I have been wondering this myself but scared to ask as I’m sure it must have been gone over several times in previous threads! I always read it as “mer-goo-eee” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
kelly, max and penelope still in miami

1715118820896.png

sitting next to the guy everyone thought was Carlos (lollll)

• Haha
Maybe this is premature but anyone find it a lil...suspicious that the most active Daniel was with posting/being papped with Heidi was during his unemployment year yet now that he's active she's seemingly vanished from his socials. Of course we know she was at the paddock but he seems allergic to posting her

• Heart
Looks like we are all just as confused as he is

1715119482826.png

---

View attachment 2921981

forever will be that guy we thought was carlos
while carlos and becky were out eating dinner with nico and egle
---

View attachment 2921981

also he was apparently supposed to meet with Merc this week but I dont see Jos around so I'm gonna go with no

I didn't watch anything at all yet, will only watch the final on Saturday but @monza I just saw who got through semi final and the article that I read is saying Croatia is a clear favourite to win it all!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.