Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Newey for most teams is the budget cap conundrum. Obviously his salary is likely to fall into the top 3 that get excluded, but if a team already has a top 3 that they deem to be equally as important, then someone’s hefty salary is going to need to be incorporated into the cap. If he leaves it’ll be to Aston or Ferrari. No one else has even been mentioned, except Merc as a way to lure Max but he doesn’t really fit with their ethos

Reactions: 4
I really thought it was all going to blow over for Horner with no repercussions so I’m glad the news articles are blaming him for Newey leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reports coming in from other reliable sources such as the BBC now so it definitely seems like he’s leaving. Just his next destination which is up for debate

• Wow
All this “where is he going next” speculation, watch him just retire to focus on his other projects 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All this “where is he going next” speculation, watch him just retire to focus on his other projects 🤣
Again though the argument is that he’s annoyed he’s being pushed away from the f1 team and more towards the hypercar project. Why Horner would do that, god only knows, but supposedly that’s what’s happening so it seems he still wants to be active in f1. Everyone will be getting their chequebooks out now that’s for sure

Reactions: 2

They’re (Alex) seriously milking having this dog. Pulling him out of his bag so she can get paparazzi attention 🙃

I'm
Reports coming in from other reliable sources such as the BBC now so it definitely seems like he’s leaving. Just his next destination which is up for debate
Ive heard from some trusted places (the same places that confirmed Lewis' move to me ahead of the official news) it could be Aston Martin rather than Ferrari

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm
Ive heard from some trusted places (the same places that confirmed Lewis' move to me ahead of the official news) it could be Aston Martin rather than Ferrari
I think Aston would make sense tbh. Back to working with Dan Fallows, close to home etc. And it’s not like Lawrence can’t afford him. But I truly don’t think he’s signed anything with anyone yet. Aston even denied they’d offered him anything

Reactions: 5
You are telling me Lance Stroll may get to drive an Adrian Newey rocketship creation 💀

Well Fernando may get that 3rd WDC, but the WCC aint happening with that lineup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Aston would make sense tbh. Back to working with Dan Fallows, close to home etc. And it’s not like Lawrence can’t afford him. But I truly don’t think he’s signed anything with anyone yet. Aston even denied they’d offered him anything
I'll be gutted if he ends up with Aston. Stoll 26, Stroll 27....

Reactions: 1
I'm on day 4 of hormone injections (fourth shot tonight) and the discussion of Newey to Ferrari is making me cry (not in a good way).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.